ID:30970

Yesterday was my 19th birthday. It was quite depressing, really. If you've paid any attention to my blog or to Chatty, you'd know that I've been working on remaking Final Fantasy Tactics for BYOND. In fact, I've been working nonstop for the past week on it. About 4 people have promised me that they would rip sprites so I could get progress done faster. As of yesterday, those 4 people have completed absolutely nothing, which sickens me. I've poured out over 130 hours so far, and they've done absolutely nothing... NOTHING.

Goes to show, you can never really trust others to do work for you, friends or not.

This is starting to become a ritual. My past 7 birthdays have been really crappy. At least when I turn 21 I can start gambling. That'll be a good birthday.

Ohh well. Life goes on. Back to work I go...
- Jack
Happy Birthday.
Happy Birthday.

As for those people not doing their work: Welcome to BYOND!
Happy Birthday Jack. Sorry about the people so much like myself. Others like myself find other things to do. Well, I imagine they all go enjoy their lifes like myself...
Heh. I was all set up for an awesome LAN party on my 18th birthday - I'd invited a whole bunch of people like a month in advance so that everyone would be able to come.

And every single one of the bastards forgot.

Happy birthday!
Lan party...? Nerd. <.<
Ry4n wrote:
Lan party...? Nerd. <.<

Uh, hello? BYONDer. =P
i could rip the sprites for ya o.O its not thatm uch work there jsut usper lazy o.O just gimme a lsit of what you want atm and ill be more and hapy to do it for you. uhm if you have aim mine is xxcoolrockerxx im anytime.
Well FFT is an awesome game, but if you couldn't even finish FF1,why the heck would you try something much harder like FFT?! Anyways fuck the lazy asses that were supposed to the ripping. Good luck with FFT!
Drognar wrote:
Well FFT is an awesome game, but if you couldn't even finish FF1,why the heck would you try something much harder like FFT?!

I didn't finish FF1 because the source files went corrupt. FFT is my chance to show people that I am a decent programmer and that good games can be made on BYOND. Plus, I liked FFT much more than FF1, heh.

JackGuy wrote:
FFT is my chance to show people that I am a decent programmer

Uh, hello? The wireframe thing? :P