Neat, you managed to throw text off of the posted box and into the comment box. while keeping borders the same.
posting in epic thread.
-sigh- i wonder what the problem is. . . taking along time to fix
The Naked Ninja wrote:
Yeah it's not a good idea to announce a date unless you are actually ready to host it on that date. It's 9:10 PM here and from what I gather you really won't have a beneficial beta test. You should probably just cancel tonight's test, work on it until it's presentable and then announce a full day test... Because you'd need at least a couple hours of actual testing to provide some decent kickback.

Hrm, this Beta will be constantly up, its not a Test event. Its actually the constant new server.
And im done. Just getting the server set up.
lol, now the next test is to see if you can pull off another topic that's over 100 posts WITHOUT them being swamped with complaints of your lack of a decent time-frame.
lol i dont wana even imagine the amount of lag theres gona be when its up and so many ppl r trying to get in lol
The Naked Ninja wrote:
lol, now the next test is to see if you can pull off another topic that's over 100 posts WITHOUT them being swamped with complaints of your lack of a decent time-frame.

_> i said wednesday we would launch, and we are. If people are going to spam the comments because they want to know WHEN thats TS for them.
The Naked Ninja wrote:

Actually it would be over 100 without the complaining posts, if he didn't delete all those posts he didn't like.
GOA will be up in like 10 minutes. depending on upload time to the digitalbyond ftp server.
Good job Masterdan ^_^
finally now its time for me to kick everyones.......damn now im tired and wanna catch some z's

i guess ill play like 30 mins
You also need to remember, it's only Wednesday in the United States right now... So to alot of people over seas, you're a liar!

lol
He's not a Lier You guys just have to remember Dan is trying his best to get it out Wednesday his time ok Chill.
finally now its time for me to kick everyones.......damn now im tired and wanna catch some z's
It was a joke, and you spelled liar wrong. I was simply playing on the concept that it's not Wednesday to everyone.
erm cant get in lol keeps saying "soz" lol
Connecting to byond://89.238.66.22:6001.
SOZ!
Connecting to byond://89.238.66.22:6001.
SOZ!

LOL
Quit double-posting asshole.
Quit double-posting asshole. (X2)
lol it was an accident cuz i was refreshing the page and it would keep reposting i deleted em tho btw u just double posted urself asshole
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8