ID:36861

I just spent the better part of 3 hours rereading some of my very first posts on what used to be Newbie Central, long since changed to Developer How To. And it would certainly appear that I was both a sarcastic ass, and prone to making a series of mindbogglingly similar mistakes almost back to back.
But that was some four years ago now, almost 5 (Man I just realized that I am older than I like to give myself credit for being ( Yes I know that 24 ish is still young, but we all have to realize it for the first time some time right.).). I would like to think that in the mean time even though my maturing as a person has been slightly behind schedule, my growth into a competent artist across several mediums has proceeded at a decent rate.
At this time I would like to thank Crispy, Lummox JR, Foomer, Shadowdarke, Hedgemistress the lesbian assassin, and the rest of you who I can't quite remember for all of your patience and mental fortitude. You folks are directly responsible for me being as proficient at my work as I am today.