ID:372

I bet I can do more tricks than you, I wouldn't want to list my tricks and hurt all your feelings though, keep practicing. ;)

Just kidding, I'm not that good, but I practice every day for like, seven hours. =P
I used to be into skateboarding, and after three years, all I could do was a kickflip, heelflip, ollie, and popshovit. O,o
Not even a manual? Ewww....
You can't manual? Want me to list my tricks? ;)
I used to skate, but now i windsurf :D
Windsurf.. the hell?.. Skateboarding forever!
maybe u can beat me , maybe i can beat u i been skating for 5 years top that
ska70rz suxx0rz
Windsurfing forever!!
Well, skatings cool. Its one of my favorite sports.
Maybe I can beat you? It doesn't matter how long you've been skating, you probably didn't even use your time wisely, either. I bet you can't even ollie and if you can, prove it. :)
Alright, let's get this straight:

1.) Skateboarding

Are you wondering why nothing else is listed above? Because everything else sucks. (i.e: windsurfing, bmxing, etc)

To OMGEP3:
Idiot, skateboarding owns.
well we would have to meet face to face to see who is better, but yeah i can land an ollie and many other tricks on a half pipe, funbox, whatever. i would be up to the challenge any day any time.
well Arthosa ur a jackass newb the end and BMX biking is cool
Let me put this in words "Mega Zero x" can understand:

<start of 'newb' language>
"u r teh dummest moether furker ebar11!"
<end of 'newb' language>

- - -

Mega Zero x wrote:
well Arthosa ur a jackass newb the end and BMX biking is cool

Arthosa replys:
I am what I is.

- - -

Oh my god! Arthosa! "UR" a jackass "NEWB" "THE END"??WTF?..? ARE YOU TELLING A STORY YOU IDIOT?!?!!

How is it.. 'the end' AND bmx biking is cool? You're a retard.

I'm sorry, you're not retarded.. you're possessed by a retarded ghost. ^_^
Kickflip, Nollie Kickflip, Heel flip, Varial kickflip, varial heelflip, 180 fs and bs, Kickflip underflip, Tre, Hardflip, uhh 5.0, 50-50, boardslide fs and bs, crooked, feeble. I can do rest just too tired to remember them Xd