ID:39884

Currently I'm working on a new game with a friend of mine, Ayane, called Kingdom Hearts: Zankoku Tenshi. Most of the iconing, mapping, and some coding is done by Ayane. The advanced coding is done by me.

Here's the current change log for version 1.0:

Alpha Version 1.0
- Added Saving System
- Added NPC AI
- Added Custom Interface Skin
- Added Leveling System
- Added Login
- Added Weapons
- Added Map
- Added Admin
- Added Chat System
- Added Private Testing
- Added Leveling System
- Added Status System
- Added Spells
- Added Halert (Hud interface style alert)
- Added Bumped proc

So far from what I understand, we're going to be going public, if not today, sometime this week. Feel free to check the hud out though there's not much to see right now, but once we get more done, I'm sure you'll see some changes. I'll post some screen shots later for those of you interested.

(Note: Don't leave comments you know I won't like or you may be banned from future commenting, and have your comment delete. Thanks!)
Sounds cool.
Sounds great killer, looking forward to your game!Last but not least make sure it will be a big hit and original :-).

~Demon27933~
Hm,Your Features So Far Seem Alright,Just To Ask,What Kind of Saving is it?,Alot Of Players Enjoy having two servers Up But with their Save File On both,do you have a Normal 1 Server Save? Or Server-to-Server. Well,If you ever need Corrective Criticism And Not Any "Non-Sense" You Can Page Me Or Add my Msn > [email protected]
Hope The Game Goes Well.
Theironx wrote:
Hm,Your Features So Far Seem Alright,Just To Ask,What Kind of Saving is it?,Alot Of Players Enjoy having two servers Up But with their Save File On both,do you have a Normal 1 Server Save? Or Server-to-Server. Well,If you ever need Corrective Criticism And Not Any "Non-Sense" You Can Page Me Or Add my Msn > [email protected]
Hope The Game Goes Well.

I haven't thought about client-side saving yet. Depends on if Ayane wants just 1 server hosting or if she plans to release the host files. Though, using client-side saving makes auto saving a bit more complex being as the savefile would be transfered to the client's computer and if they were to logout in the middle of that transfer, it could cause some problems.
HI! I WANNA! PLAY AND I'MMA COMMENT JUST TO PISS CHU OFF!
Game Sounds nice man :) Good job, will be on my to play list lo :P
i cant wait till it comes out o.0
"
Killer22-Main Coder/Insane Programming
"

What
You added Leveling System twice ;)