Bet DBZ mystic world is gonna be better cause the boost prevents early tranformers
If you got banded try dbz Fansty 2,Its an alright game.
please unban my account
Hey can i please be unbanned. i am bored.
this is me favorite game of byond maybe the hole world can you please unbannen
me the reason that i was banned was i was helping a friend with his own account please can you guys please unbanne me give me 1 chance please i was strong at this game i have nothing to do on the pc now please. i have vacation.

Please unbanne me me name is Zack kazami on dbz gt rebirth unleashed plea
Hi, this is just me saying I play your game and it's awsome but no body is happy playing cause all the good players are super high lvl and no one can play without them killing them, so when i said let's get the host to pwipe the game to make it funner for everyone all people said is that if it pwipes the game will be shut down permantly, which i find to be unfair and dumb people love this game but it's been to long since it started or the last wipe so people are to strong and have gotten ignorant, so i personaly along with some others arent injoying this dbz game as a dbz game should be injoyed so plz pwipe so that it can be fun again for us all. P.S Could you not ever shut this game down it's to fun to do that.
As Soon as i heard this game Was going down i was like...Damn...

This was Actually the first Game i ever played on byond....

And i left cause i wa sa nobo and when i got booted i thought that meant banned..

So then i found out this game is still here after 4 years.. i was like..holy shit I gatta play now! But then i hear that its going down...

I Made my first friend on this game

I trolled my first person on this game

I cried about getting killed first on this game

I Loved this game first above all gamesi ever played.

Just to bad its going down. i Actually kept a screen shot tucked in my yahoo mail i just found out about... yea a 4 yr email...and it was me taking a picutre of my guild and me "the dbz warriors"

To be honest, im byonds gangsta..And even i ...me...just felt light hearted..

Anyways,Whatever reason your shutting it down for, i respect that. i just would like to say Thank you for what this game did for me.

Deuces

-Byonds gangsta
yutreghhgxzaSDFGHFDSFGHGRTFE3WE4R
For the guy asking for a pwipe ask the owners to get a secos server.They can then have weaker players in that one and the stronger ones in the other one
only if owners let people make servers
keep the game up
Oh they never changed my old pass Lol
50 ^^
hey if you need somebody to host a server, i've got the time and system space; if interested send me the hosting link
me too
i can allways host if you need hosting im here :D
and if not can i be admin on the one thats allready hosted im 8000 lvl
im sorry for spamming site
Page: 1 2 3