ID:50865

I'm really Bored and Choka is a Dickhead.
OMG I MADE A GAME!!!!!!!
oh shit...
:( i dunno howto make host files,
And i dont have a host :D
lol u will get there advenchully..... oh wait im a admin :D ill just find u a host ill get jared to help ya XD
lol hey
Kozuma3 wrote:
lol hey

Sup
Master dread wrote:
Ha, You'll get there eventualy..... oh wait im an admin, i'll just find you a host i'll get jared to help you.
(Translated to english by Hiro.)

K thanks
Hiro the hero wrote:
OMG I MADE A GAME!!!!!!!
oh shit...
:( i dunno howto make host files,
And i dont have a host :D

Yeh you Sexy Beast
Lonely, so lonley, on my page, all alone!
Hiro, you're just immature. You don't like me because I can prove it...

How...hmmm...well..for starters, we're the same age, and you can see the difference in grammar.

He calls me a Satanist because he THINKS I don't believe in Christianity.

He always notes that he has better grammar because he's from England. Hah, wow, I think this one just about covers it.

Concluded.

The winner is,

Choka!

EDIT: Fifty bucks he deletes this post just because he feels owned by it.

*takes a snapshot of the post so he can flame Hiro for deleting it, like when he editted this post which was originally about how another guy named Maxdax was a weak, cuntish, gay virgin*

Note that he deleted it because I flamed him for talking shit about Maxdax behind his back, then making it into a song. I think it's on my member blog somewhere too.
Choka wrote:

How...hmmm...well..for starters, we're the same age, and you can see the difference in grammar.

He always notes that he has better grammar because he's from England. Hah, wow, I think this one just about covers it.

Concluded.

The winner is,

Choka!

*takes a snapshot of the post so he can flame Hiro for deleting it, like when he editted this post which was originally about how another guy named Maxdax was a weak, cuntish, gay virgin*

Note that he deleted it because I flamed him for talking shit about Maxdax behind his back, then making it into a song. I think it's on my member blog somewhere too.

Looks like you owe me "50 bucks", i dont live in your Country, so i have different Currency, and, if your "Christian" why do you say "Jesus is just a stupid legand"?, don't say "i Did not" because, i remeber Clearly.

Hiro the hero wrote:
Choka wrote:

Concluded.

The winner is,

Choka!

Looks like you owe me "50 bucks", i dont live in your Country, so i have different Currency, and, if your "Christian" why do you say "Jesus is just a stupid legand"?, don't say "i Did not" because, i remeber Clearly.

Bucks..doesn't exactly mean USD...it's a term they used because they made money of of selling BUCKS.

Secondly...learn to lie. I never said Jesus was a stupid legend, in fact I carry a pocket Bible, and read it any time I can when I am away from home.

Dude...you know what I hate...when idiots make crap up. You spelled legend wrong...DO SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE...Play basketball...read a book...date a chick...stop lurking around acting like a retard...if you're gunna lurk...then atleast act like you have some sense...

If you remember correctly...then why don't you remember what I said in my EXACT words? When did I say it? And no it was NOT on Cowed. I did NOT say it on MSN. So tell me where and when. Unless you can, then shut up.

Back to bucks though..even if you don't live in my country...you OBVIOUSLY understood what I was saying. What kind of money you use doesn't matter if you get what I'm implying..if you don't...here it is.

"I BET YOU A FEW MONETARY UNITS HE'LL DELETE THIS POST!"

There, happy?
Oh...and seriously. Go to school...first grade preferably, you randomly capitalize...and fail to acknowledge contractions...

YOUR =/= YOU'RE = YOU ARE

"..and, if your "Christian""

Choka wrote:
Oh...and seriously. Go to school...first grade preferably, you randomly capitalize...and fail to acknowledge contractions...

You must really be a nerd Choka, its the INTERNET, you can use abriviations and whatever you idiot get a life mate.
Hiro the hero wrote:
Choka wrote:

You must really be a nerd Choka, its the INTERNET, you can use abriviations and whatever you idiot get a life mate.

Your isn't an abbreviation...it's not even related to you're in any way excluding th fact that it is used when speaking to another person.

choka be gay O.o
Agreed.
Choka u fucking dickface ur freinds are just ya keys >.>
I am the real Choka he is just a copy -_
Lol.