I was very informed. It's true what I stated. McCain IS conservative (though the liberalism that he has puts him more towards the middle) and Obama is extremely liberal based not only on the things he votes for and the people he knew such as his "mentors" in life, but by how every person he's electing to office is an extreme far-left idiot. I mean come on, his secretary of homeland security didn't even know about the chaos that was going on with illegal immigrants on the places close to the border of Mexico.
I'm still waiting for a response to how members of a political party with the same agenda can be considered to not follow that platform. I'll be honest, I'm not a fan of Obama and the Dems, but at least they're doing a better job on civil liberties than the GOP is.
Fugsnarf wrote:
I was very informed.

Highly doubtful.

It's true what I stated. McCain IS conservative (though the liberalism that he has puts him more towards the middle) and Obama is extremely liberal

McCain is a person. His political positions do not fit the incomplete label called conservative. It is very clear you are uninformed.

(Hint, modern conservativism has three notable influences: Robert Taft, Barry Goldwater, and Ronald Reagan; and three distinct platforms: economic, social, and foreign.)

based not only on the things he votes for and the people he knew such as his "mentors" in life, but by how every person he's electing to office is an extreme far-left idiot.

Typical. You know more about people you dislike as opposed to knowing what policies and platforms you support.
I know much about McCain. Have you ever heard about his stories in war? He is a patriot to levels far beyond that of Bush or Obama. Through all the pain and torment he went through in vietnam, he still had the love for the US and the perserverence to keep up the spirits of his men by making little american flags. Even when they were going to let him go, he decided to stay even though the torment would be far worse. He loved his men, and he loves the US.
Fugsnarf wrote:
I know much about McCain. Have you ever heard about his stories in war? He is a patriot to levels far beyond that of Bush or Obama. Through all the pain and torment he went through in vietnam, he still had the love for the US and the perserverence to keep up the spirits of his men by making little american flags. Even when they were going to let him go, he decided to stay even though the torment would be far worse. He loved his men, and he loves the US.

Not a political point. I'd like to point out that Kerry was a Vietnam veteran, and his name was grossly tarnished because of his current political standings. Don't detract from politics, it was disgusting in 2004, in 2008, and now. War =/= Politics. Being in charge of a platoon of men trained and willing to fight, and even die is not the same as being on the hill.
And McCain has experience there as well, far far more than Obama did.
And war certainly equals politics. To say otherwise is foolish. You cannot avoid war when becoming something like the president of the united states. He has the experience to lead. Leading a platoon gives him that experience. He has perserverence as shown by what I told before about his story. He also has love for the US. A knowledge of war is critical when becoming a president. Obama didn't have that knowledge before he was briefed to be president. McCain does, and knows what works and what doesn't.
Fugsnarf wrote:
And war certainly equals politics. To say otherwise is foolish. You cannot avoid war when becoming something like the president of the united states. He has the experience to lead. Leading a platoon gives him that experience. He has perserverence as shown by what I told before about his story. He also has love for the US. A knowledge of war is critical when becoming a president. Obama didn't have that knowledge before he was briefed to be president.

Perseverance can also mean stubbornness, which is a trait he has shown far too much. You do know the face of war has changed quite a bit since Vietnam right? Tactics have changed drastically, equipment has improved dramtically, not to mention the over-abundance of media coverage. The War McCain saw is much different that the current one.

Also, stop saying he loves his country, Obama does as well, and his community service and life of serving his country shows just that. It's really annoying seeing "loves his country" as a political point.
You started it, congratulations on failing the quiz.

Calm down guys, enough of this tomfoolery. You can both be mature adults.

Let's end this.
(lol)
I Just got the Nintendo/Xbox/Ps3 on wrong. I have a Ps3, i original have Xbox but it was stolen.
Page: 1 2