ID:60607

Me and my production team Adreanline Games have been working on a game called The Infected for the past week all i can show is the interface and some gfx work and the breifing and story line.

BRIEFING;

ssschh...this is not a joke but a worldwide alert there are these things we have no name for them at the moment but The Infected they seem to have some kind of virus that rots their flesh and deteriorates their brains this is crazy like something out of a horror movie they are well like dead people that walk and eat Brains,,,,,ARGHH!!! Itss Got Meee ARWRGAD!!!!

STORYLINE;

You awoken home you're family gone and screaming on the streets you dress up and go on the street see people getting into cars and running away not so far away you see people and you're wife close to them they have biten her and started to eat her....From fear you go to you're house lock up take you're gun but the monsters started to brake the door you shoot a couple of them but they seem already Dead.You brake the window jump threw it and run to the city with the other people.When you enter the city it isn't better soldiers barricades and other things you ask one of them what is going on they say
"War living versus the undead."
As the soldier drives away now you're alove in a fight for survival avenge you're family find out who did this or just survive untill it all ends.

Seems like a cool game ill check it out when its hosted.
Looks like a good game. Nice artwork!