ID:65454

BYOND Version:438
Operating System:Windows Vista Home Basic
Web Browser:

Thus far we've been unable to verify or reproduce this bug. Or, it has been observed but it cannot be triggered with a reliable test case. You can help us out by editing your report or adding a comment with more information.
Game/Hub(s): http://www.byond.com/games/Falacy/DragonBallZHeroesUnited

Descriptive Problem Summary:
Every time I log in to HU it downloads a randomly sequential file.
First it downloaded Goku's set of icons, 1 icon per Login, then Bardock's, then Vegeta's, then started on Kid Gohan's but I stopped relogging.
I already have all the resources, and even if I didn't I'd find it strange to be downloading 1 thing at a time like its doing o.O
The resources are set to pre_load off my website. It seems to be downloading the icon directly from the server though, as it shows at the splash screen. I'm not sure if this is happening for other players, but if it is that's a gigantic waste of bandwidth.

This issue has been difficult to verify. I don't doubt the problem exists but it'll take a good test case to reproduce this reliably enough to properly investigate the issue. (At some point it's also likely we'll revisit cache issues anyway, which may obviate this bug.)
Iunno, I stopped using preload_rsc a while ago.