ID:66528

As those of you who already have seen my site previously, you may have noticed the slight quarrel I had over minor issues. The entire thing was childish on all parts, and so I am apologizing for the whole thing.

That being said, I am going to start using this for the REAL reason I planned on using it for: Getting input from the entire BYOND Community!

I will only ask for ONE thing from people who want to post here:
If you have an issue with ME, or anything I have done, please keep it private between you and me via either the pager, or other private means. I will also give the same respects to everyone else.

ANYONE WHO POSTS HERE WITH ANY KIND OF OFFENSIVE CONTENT TOWARDS ME, OR ANYONE ELSE, WILL HAVE THEIR POST(S) REMOVED!

So lets get started with this!

My current project is something i had been planning on for about 8 months now. Its also been floating around the developer forums a bit, from what I can see. Its a BYOND Radio.

Currently, I have made a working Station Client (for broadcasting text/songs) and a working Tuner Client (for listening to the Station Client).
The station client is made for ONE station, and ONE DJ, at a time (This means that you need a separate port and station client for each station you want to have).
The Tuner Client is designed to LISTEN to ONE station, but can have many players logged in to it.
HOWEVER!!! BOTH OF THESE CLIENTS MUST BE HOSTED TO BE "PUBLIC" RADIO!!

The project is currently in version 1.2.1a (and for those of you who don't know version formats, or don't feel like figuring them out, this means its in Major-Version 1, Sub-Version 2, Revision 1, Stage Alpha), and I am to the point where I can accept applications for radio stations.

If you wish to have your own radio station, please post the info below. You will need to include:

+Station Frequency Number (ex: 123.4)
+Station Unique Name (ex: The Flow)
+The Key of the host
+The Content Type (ex: Country, Rock, Rap, Mixed, Talk, ...)
+Either the IP:PORT combination for the STATION (ex: 123.45.678:12345) OR a no-ip.com url with added port (obtained at http://www.no-ip.com ) (ex: myradio.no-ip.biz:12345)

If you include all this information, then I will add your station to the list for the public release of the radio tuner. I will not turn down any station unless the content violates BYOND's Terms of Service, or involves any illegal activities.

I will keep an active list of stations on this site, as well.

Hope you all help make this an awesome addition to the BYOND Community!
The following stations are restricted/not available for liability/legal/copyrighted reasons:
Kiss
Q-102
The Star
B-105
Z-93
Mix-94.1
WEBN
[Any other general/public radio stations are also not available by default. Please note that your station name will be checked prior to being accepted for any public/general radio counterparts. NOTE: This restriction does NOT apply to sirius/satelite/Cable radio]

If I accidentally approve a station that is not listed, but should be, as restricted, based on the above criteria, please post the error here. Be sure to include the frequency and name, along with a legitimate website address that CLEARLY justifies the listing as an error.
Current Reserved Stations:
In order by their "frequency"

106.3 - The Flaw
104.7 - The Crypt
92.8 - B-Talk Radio

[Please keep your desired "frequency" between 60.0 and 500.0, and the station name between 5 and 13 characters]
Very interesting