ID:700414

(See the best response by A.T.H.K.)
Ok I hosted before like a year ago. I believe I had this same problem. I have byond ok with my firewall, I have it on my port forwarding. But it still says "Byond Hub reports port 15000 cannot be reached by players." Then it tells me it might be a problem with my firewall and port. Which I am sure it isn't because I don't recall that being the problem last time. Right now I have it running and it hasn't came up with that problem but when I go to the game page to see what servers are open mine isn't on there. So I am just wondering what might be wrong?

Right now it says "Network opened on network port 15000" but again, it isn't on the game's server lists.

Anyone know what the problem might be?
Best response
It may be the compiled version of that game doesn't have the correct password for that hub page (games server list).

It may be that you have to contact the owner and see if the password was changed although one would of though BYOND would notify you of this.

If the game reports back that the port is open then it is you can alternatively check here - http://www.canyouseeme.org/ - and double check that it is indeed open.

I would suggest checking the above website if no errors occur then I would say it is the game try another as a test perhaps a non anime based one.
In response to A.T.H.K
Yeah it timed out that is why it didn't say anything. Also I don't know what ISP because it said something about it. Also I have the game folder on my desktop, could that be a problem?