ID:71138

You may have noticed that I haven't been the most active person in the world. Usually when I'm inactive, it means I'm either lazy, gone, dead, or brewing up something awesome.

It wasn't until recently that I decided to explore Java, and I viewed some of the more respected BYOND programmers' tutorials and demos and realized several flaws with how I program in DM. As far as Rador's Path goes, I have a LOT of cleaning up to do before I'm satisfied with what I have enough to continue work.

I mentioned above that I may be "brewing up something awesome". It has nothing to do with Rador's Path, nothing at all. I won't reveal details yet, but I can give you this hint; look at some of my earlier BYOND posts.
You're going to make a Jizz LoTR?
Tag Youre Pregnant wrote:
You're going to make a Jizz LoTR?

A what now.
It was a seemingly useless joke about you saying to check your earlier posts, Duelmaster.
What. me no speeky pun language.

Seriously, I'm clueless. What are you talking about?
"I won't reveal details yet, but I can give you this hint; look at some of my earlier BYOND posts."

This.
No, look earlier. WAY earlier.
Obviously you are brewing me a drink.
What the hell is with BYOND and Java this year. I've been hearing alot of programerso on BYOND speaking to java scripting etc.
Java != Javascript

Anywho, good luck Duelmaster!
I would just like to remind you (because I have already notified you before this), that your space generator is taken directly from my Game in a Day source, and I would greatly appreciate it if you removed it from your hub.

If this comment is deleted, I will go public. If this library is not taken down, I will again go public.

I have asked you before, and this is the last time I will do so.
That was more of a test than anything serious. Yeah, I'm taking that out.
Come to think of it. I am REALLY sorry for even making that. I don't even know why exactly I did that, just felt the need to experiment.
Thank you, I appreciate your cooperation.