ID:713264

(See the best response by DarkCampainger.)
I went to the FF Hunting grounds and untill today everything seemed to be working fine but suddenly I began to stop seeing certain icons.
I thought it was a pager problem so I restarted it completely and it asked me about using some sort of preferred skin and I clicked yes in ho[ing that would fix it but it only made it worst.

Now the screen is all grey. The sounds will play and when I look at the pager for options and such I get this error in a repeated fashion

.winset "mapwindow.map.icon-size=32"

can some one tell me whats going on and how to fix it.
This sounds like a game specific problem. If you're not having problems connecting to any other games, then this topic should be in FF Hunting Grounds hub forum. If you are having trouble with multiple games, this should be in BYOND help.

Either way, chances are the developer of the game will be required to help; if it's something in the games design only he would know what to fix or what to post for us to help him fix.
Best response
I would suggest first clearing your BYOND cache:
Go into the pager's preferences, switch to the Games tab, and click "Clear Cache". Hopefully that will fix your graphical issues.

The other problem sounds like you somehow ended up with a custom skin instead of the game's default skin.

1) Go into your BYOND User Directory (You can click the "Open User Directory" button in the advanced tab of the pager's preferences)
2) Open the Skins folder
3) Find the folder with the author's key ("The Brotherhood" in this case, I think)
4) Find the folder with the game's name and delete it

It should now re-download the game's skin the next time you join the server.