ID:73816

Keywords: returnedback
So, I've returned to the Membership world once again. A lot has happened since almost one year ago now. Graduation, College, Girlfriend.

Life seems to be at a steady "Okay" point at the moment, though I'm having a problem. A job. I can't seem to FIND one. I've heard people say they can't hold one, well imagine not even finding it. Of course I'm sure McDonalds would hire me but I'm not putting myself that low. I'm sure I'll get a job soon though. I've broke up with my girlfriend since she was cheating on me. It's just sad, when you really think "She's the one" stupid things like this happens. Oh well i'll never trust again.
welcome back.
general
is_member = 1
desc = "."
ckey = "t3hnakeds0ldi3r"
joined = "2009-06-23"
gender = "male"
key = "T3h Naked S0ldi3r"

http://www.byond.com/members/T3hNakedS0ldi3r;format=text
Yash 69 wrote:
general
is_member = 1
desc = "."
ckey = "t3hnakeds0ldi3r"
joined = "2009-06-23"
gender = "male"
key = "T3h Naked S0ldi3r"

http://www.byond.com/members/T3hNakedS0ldi3r;format=text

This is my new key newb.
Off course it is. what was your old key?
Yash 69 wrote:

Give me one good reason, why i should tell you that.
T3h Naked S0ldi3r wrote:
Yash 69 wrote:

I've seen enough, I've already figured out who you really are and I'd rather keep this to myself.
Um, you don't need to list your life problems on BYOND. But, if you want a job, go to University.

Also, what was your old key Mr.?
I've seen enough, I've already figured out who you really are and I'd rather keep this to myself.

2 easy...
Yash 69 wrote:
T3h Naked S0ldi3r wrote:
Yash 69 wrote:

Sure you did.
Your image background gray and your actual background color don't match. It defeats the illusion.

And there isn't room for two of us naked warriors round these parts!
The Naked Ninja wrote:
Your image background gray and your actual background color don't match. It defeats the illusion.

And there isn't room for two of us naked warriors round these parts!
Haha, that's very true. I'll just have to burn one of you? Wait, I guard fire... Never mind, I'll protect one of you from fire, and the other I will not?
BxS0ldi3R wrote:

2 easy...

Everyone with some common sense could of guessed it with their eyes closed i wonder how many times hes going to try and act like someone else so we finally except the reject that he really is... i wished his mom would of closed her legs before he popped out -_-.
Son Danny wrote:
BxS0ldi3R wrote:

2 easy...

Everyone with some common sense could of guessed it with their eyes closed i wonder how many times hes going to try and act like someone else so we finally except the reject that he really is... i wished his mom would of closed her legs before he popped out -_-.

Hmm, mistaking me for someone else?
I still don't understand what's so special about the "naked" in their names.
T3h Naked S0ldi3r wrote:
Yash 69 wrote:
T3h Naked S0ldi3r wrote:
Yash 69 wrote:

Sure you did.

Dark Inc. / Lil Diamond = You