ID:80350

As of now my room is empty, with nothing in there besides a TV cable and the internet cable. Due to my birthday coming up soon my dad decided to buy me a 28 inch LCD TV (which also can be used as a monitor but I already have a 22 inch monitor). My mom on the other hand bought me new speakers, which is just badass. My two speakers were blown out because my friends being idiots. I really wanted to get my car repainted and have a metallic coat but that ended up being way to expensive, and plus the scratches aren't that bad. Anyways as of now everything is being unplugged and my room is being redone, as temporary, my computer is plugged in my living room. In addition to all this everything is going to be in a different place since I ended up getting a new bed. So here goes all this hard work!
28 inch... Man you fail.
Underworld Kid wrote:
28 inch... Man you fail.

Yeah didn't you know aaaallll the pros have 50+ inch moniters.
Magicbeast20 wrote:
Underworld Kid wrote:
28 inch... Man you fail.

Yeah didn't you know aaaallll the pros have 50+ inch moniters.

The TV in my living room is a 70 inch, this is only for my room.
Yash 69 wrote:

Unless you've got a massive room with a dedicated lounge area you don't want to go higher than 36". I've got a 42" in my room and its horrible. Its like no matter where I put it I'm stuck either sitting too close or viewing it from an angle that is completely wrong.

When I remodel I'm going to go with around a 32-36" TV and two 24" monitors on the PC. Not as great on paper, but much more awesome in practice.
DarkView wrote:
Yash 69 wrote:

Unless you've got a massive room with a dedicated lounge area you don't want to go higher than 36". I've got a 42" in my room and its horrible. Its like no matter where I put it I'm stuck either sitting too close or viewing it from an angle that is completely wrong.

When I remodel I'm going to go with around a 32-36" TV and two 24" monitors on the PC. Not as great on paper, but much more awesome in practice.

My living room is huge, thats why theres a 70 inch TV there, my room is like the average room, and even at that I have a 28 inch TV and a computer in my room :)