ID:82360

Well I was just watching some nice, uneducational TV and saw a clip about this really smart girl who had the answers to all of California's problems. She should run for guv'ner!

If you want to watch about the same amount of content from her, but with some other people contributing their knowledge:

All this reminds me of a beautiful blond girl who outlined a plan for boosting education in Africa, the Iraq, and the Asian countries:

As for the former two: I still plan to move to California...but I think I just may steer clear of Santa Cruz.
Man, Santa Cruz is great. Domino's has a deal for 4 large pizzas and 20 hot wings for only $42.00! You can order it online with the code UCSC420.
Ahh, California... Home of a large portion of the wealthiest people in the country (Hollywood, numerous professional sports teams, Silicon Valley tycoons, etc.), yet somehow managed to still bankrupt itself...

It seems they might need to take a look at their income tax system...lol

As for the video in question, I definitely hope that someone was taking good notes while she was speaking (or at least revierws the video. I suppose) so that her excellent ideas can be brought to reality... Especially the pesticide that is good for people... That's a good one!
I'm just glad I want to move to California and not like Florida because
"on the east coast they have slaves and believe in slavery and Made in China."
California bankrupted itself basically because it takes a majority vote to raise spending but a 2/3rds vote to raise taxes.

Stupid constitution.
"On the East coast they believe in Slavery and made in China. Us on the West coast believe in the Union."
Is she seriously this dumb?