ID:82519

Well, I've been taken off the bayshue project by Vaidro, due not to lack of ability but lack of time (as he needs a full time coder). I am a bit frustrated with this, but it is for the best of bayshue that I am off it. Thus I have started on my multiple projects again. I found my USB stick in a newly delivered pizza box... which I found very strange, as it still had everything of mine on it. This means my RPG work can be re-created, and I have over 500 sprites I will probbably be releasing to the public for free usage.

I will be working on my own pokemon game. I have deleted the source of bayshue off my computer, because of the various bugs/glitches/horrible lag when trying to compile it. I am working totally from d/p/pt resources and what I have made myself. The game will still most likely be open source. I even have a duel-screen byond system worked out, thanks in part to Garthor who told me how to get it working. I also have a map-to-map warp system, similar to the edge-of-the-map system used in these games. I have a mostly-functional on-screen-message system, partially due to my problem with the old bayshue system cutting up words, so I remade it from RaeKwon's library.

I am revamping my entire RTS game for a fourth time, as the last few sources were getting overcrowded and unorganized. This one also has much improved the graphics, which has been a problem since build one.

Current Projects and Progress Report
RTS
----Graphics - 70%
----Construction - 90% (some bugs to work out)
----Attacking - 20% (very limited currently)
----AI - 10% (This will take a LONG while to complete)
----Map Generation - 50% (Currently does not make water)
----Map Saving - 100% (always saves perfectly, and with limited time)

Pokemon Ageless/Lithium
----Mapping - 10% (I have few maps done)
----Duel Screen Support - 70% (Will be 100% when battles done)
----Messages - 70% (Need support for lengthy messages)
----Battle System - 10% (Have a base functionality down)
----AIs - 0% (Will do when battle system done)
----Menus - 20% (Doing main menu stuff right now)

****I might be using the HG/SS menu system, but I do not know about this yet.

RPG
----*Updates Comming soon... or being kept secret :P*

Anyways, thats whats been happening. Until next time peeps ^.^
I found my USB stick in a newly delivered pizza box...

omnipotent, benevolent pizza delivery guys are the best
Zaole wrote:
I found my USB stick in a newly delivered pizza box...

omnipotent, benevolent pizza delivery guys are the best

Hell yeah they are! Could've just been a magical lost-and-found pizza box too, we never checked to see if anyone else found something inside it XD