Protip: Don't go to Japan. It is a horrible country, and the people there are even more horrible.

This is also coming from someone who has actually been to Japan.
The Magic Man wrote:
Protip: Don't go to Japan. It is a horrible country, and the people there are even more horrible.

My friend went to Japan for a month and thought it was awesome. Opinions vary.
Foomer wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:

My friend went to Japan for a month and thought it was awesome. Opinions vary.

Japan is on my list of places to visit before i die, but my top 2 places are Ireland and Scottland since i have ancestry from both places and i also want to visit egypt since the place has so much history and what not.
The Magic Man wrote:

Exactly what's horrible about going to Japan? It's not a horrible country, I believe it would be based on what city you go too, perhaps you went to a city that was horrible with horrible people, that doesn't necessarily mean that every person, every city or even the whole country is horrible. Unless you went to every city within Japan, your statement is biased.

This is coming from someone who went to Japan too, and had me a bowl of Kakitama-Jiru.
Ya, Egypt reall is awesome, it has alot of fairs, and you get to visit Teh Sphinx and the pyramids.

This is coming from someone who LIVED in Egypt.
Back to the subject... The place i worked part time for just closed down =/

Atm, life sucks.
Hshshs wrote:
Ya, Egypt reall is awesome, it has alot of fairs, and you get to visit Teh Sphinx and the pyramids.

This is coming from someone who LIVED in Egypt.

How nice is Cairo, thats the part im wanting to visit.
Since I still live in the United states,every now and then I go back to Japan (I'm half Japanese and half Korean) I love to get alot of packages of Bleach Shipudden Jump comics and stuff..Alot of dolls that look almost realistic.I even made some myself,which I will soon sell on Paypal or Google.I am still working on Bleach Keychains and it's been weeks since I started on my drawings of Itachi Uchiha and Aizen Sousuke. College gets in the way but yeah I will give you some money.I get paid 3,000.00 a month from SSI.
:l ..Rugg makes me laugh..
Sayaotonashis wrote:
Since I still live in the United states,every now and then I go back to Japan (I'm half Japanese and half Korean) I love to get alot of packages of Bleach Shipudden Jump comics and stuff..Alot of dolls that look almost realistic.I even made some myself,which I will soon sell on Paypal or Google.I am still working on Bleach Keychains and it's been weeks since I started on my drawings of Itachi Uchiha and Aizen Sousuke. College gets in the way but yeah I will give you some money.I get paid 3,000.00 a month from SSI.

... Very nice o.o'

You know how much i love you. xD
I'll consider giving you at the very max, 100$.
KershiVelix wrote:
I'll consider giving you at the very max, 100$.

Every little helps <3
I donated 13 Us dollar
http://www.byond.com/games/KingLucifer/OnePiece

ADD THIS GAME TO YOUR GUILD PLEASE its a Good One piece game all original its one of the best and soon to be made
Nyheat wrote:

ADD THIS GAME TO YOUR GUILD PLEASE its a piece of shit game,not original and its one of the worst and soon to be discontinued

i have to agree completely
Nyheat wrote:

ADD THIS GAME TO YOUR GUILD PLEASE its a Good One piece game all original its one of the best and soon to be made

There is a reason it hasn't been accepted, that's because it shows no progress.

Bobbyawesome wrote:
I donated 13 Us dollar

No you didn't. And if you did, i would return it.
Asakuraboy wrote:
Nyheat wrote:

There is a reason it hasn't been accepted, that's because it shows no progress.

Bobbyawesome wrote:
I donated 13 Us dollar

No you didn't. And if you did, i would return it.

lol burned
Hey don't go to Japan without me wait till i get some money.
If I could, I would donate.. I hope you get OVER 3 grand in a tiny amount of time :]

Rugg, you fail.
Kellyn Leaf wrote:
If I could, I would donate.. I hope you get OVER 3 grand in a tiny amount of time :]

Rugg, you fail.

Not gonna happen lol xD

Ty for the support :]
Page: 1 2