I remember playing Jak 2 and never actually doing the quests. I just hopped onto people's little space bike thing or w/e it was called and crashed into stuff.
Sweet Tooth and Kratos are ok, but i dont get why whats his face from uncharted is in there...
Patapons would be cool.
In response to LordAndrew
Gex... *Sigh*... I miss the good ol' days...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Croc:_Legend_of_the_Gobbos
Am I the only one who would love to see this guy ?
Honestly, I would have liked to see Dart from Legend of Dragoon in this >_>
In response to Koriami
Koriami wrote:
Honestly, I would have liked to see Dart from Legend of Dragoon in this >_>

Fun fact: That was the first RPG I ever played. I was so young when I played it I didn't even know what "RPG" stood for. I remember it like it was yesterday - my two cousins would come over my house, and despite the fact that it was a single player game, we made it into a 3-player game by simply passing the controller after we input our options for our character. I was Dart so I'd choose my attack and give it to my cousin, who was the green dude, and he'd do the same and pass it to his sister who was playing as the girl. Those were the days. Cousins always made gaming 20 times better.

It's funny too because I couldn't tell you what the game was about. We didn't pay attention to the lore - we just wanted to fight and transform into that dragon mode thing or whatever it was called.
In response to EmpirezTeam
I was the only person in my house who liked the game, so I played it by myself. Still fun 80 hours of gaming none the less lol.
Kingdom Heart Characters/Dante/Metal Gear guy and even some Final Fantasy characters(though there are some on xbox)
well at least sir daniel from medevil is in the game
only character i know who rips off his own arm and starts hitting people with it and then throwing it like a boomerang
At least they have ratchet and clank
I was surprised not to see any kingdom hearts given how popular that was
They put Raiden in it instead of Snake. Smh.
Now that I've thought about it. I think they left Final Fantasy characters out because of Dissidia Final Fantasy. Unfortunately, they likely want to keep all the characters there so they can get more sales. I do hope they allow for at least a couple characters sometime, though.

Still not sure why Kingdom Hearts characters were excluded. Could be greed, or could even just be the fact that Nintendo and Sony each have made some games in the series rather than just Sony.

Oh. Also. Snake probably is not in it because of him appearing in Super Smash Brothers. Who knows, though. I wonder if they'll ever add any Wild Arms characters, too...
@Somebody who said something about Tekken not being exclusive. In ways it is, and ways it's not.

Tekken was first released for the Playstation 1, and the only Tekken on another major console is Tekken 6 for the 360.

Also, Snake was in Super Smash Bro's. He's in no way exclusive for Nintendo.
Sony just doesn't have the right characters for the job.
Agreed, however it is Cross-Buy. So I might get it D:
Raiden was only ever in the Playstation games. Snake was in five games on Nintendo systems, as far as I know. Two of these were released on the NES, though one was an unofficial sequel. One was released on the Gameboy Color as an alternate sequel to Metal Gear. The fourth was a remake of Metal Gear Solid for the Gamecube. Not to mention, Snake's character has been licensed to Nintendo for Super Smash Bros. Brawl.
@ OP

You are surprised?

Sony has gone down hill for the past several years, ever since the great "PSP wars" where they fought against the ability of their own platform.

I don't even buy their rubbish anymore. For all I care, they can cease to exist.
The only thing they have accomplished is to ruin all of their great Intellectual Property, Final Fantasy and Metal Gear to name a few.
Page: 1 2