Ganing wrote:
Chris-g1 wrote:
Ganing wrote:
The DBO team members who backed out were smart. What good will come to your life making an online internet game that will most likely get probably 200 players (=o am I exaggerating) and that's it. Working on a game for a week, not so bad. For a month, eh you could do better. For 3 years, yeah fuck it you have no life.

Just sayin'. (And watch someone release a DMB Extractor the day of it's release lawl)

Something to do clearly, what good will come to your life posting about the game? Nothing, see we make games because we want to, you post because you want to... funny circle. As for the no life statement... your a child haha

And yash, We have released a version in 2009.

I iz child. But a few minutes of typing is a little bit different than.. well I dunno 3 years of working on a single game.

You must really want to make that game to work on it for that long, if it were me I would have sold it to Yash a long time ago.

Well thats you.

You make it sound as if i havent been working on other stuff well making the game, Infact since this a hobby after all, my time that i have for my computer is divided between DBOII, My Resident Evil project which is at Beta, freelancing and so on...
Chris-g1 wrote:
Well thats you.

You make it sound as if i havent been working on other stuff well making the game, Infact since this a hobby after all, my time that i have for my computer is divided between DBOII, My Resident Evil project which is at Beta, freelancing and so on...

You freelance?

Dark Prince X wrote:
Chris-g1 wrote:
Well thats you.

You freelance?

All of us freelance.
Pmitch wrote:
Dark Prince X wrote:
Chris-g1 wrote:
Well thats you.

You freelance?

All of us freelance.

You freelance too? Jesus christ, why have I been making my shitty icons myself.
Well I meant no disrespect its just that I wanted to show that image at the end of 2009 :) You've convinced the majority that DBOII is not worth the time :\
Yash 69 wrote:
Well I meant no disrespect its just that I wanted to show that image at the end of 2009 :) You've convinced the majority that DBOII is not worth the time :\

Worth what time? You act like waiting for a game is a strenuous activity that requires your blood and sweat. Your not working on the game, not even playing, so why you're still so interested, i really dont understand. But Okay, point noted, you think we wont release. Thats fine. Whether people think it releases or not, we really dont care either. Ive stated many times already that im not releasing this game for you people, but because i want to play it myself.

Also, despite what you may think about it being a "waste of time" It does look good on a portfolio. And serves as good experience for everyone on the team.

Saying we dont have lives is laughable. Just as chris has many projects and does many things, the rest of us do. Dont get mad because we're not working at the pace you want us to. Unless you intend to pay us to do so.

Anyway, It is what it is. By all means, think we wont release.

lol... Why does it bother you all so much that it has not yet been released, some of you won't even be allowed to play DBOII....
Chris Gayle wrote:
lol... Why does it bother you all so much that it has not yet been released, some of you won't even be allowed to play DBOII....

Now I'm pre-banned from two great Dragonball games. DBO2, and Dragonball Kai Z GT O, by Wtrbooger.
One word, [Patient].
Dark Prince X wrote:
Chris Gayle wrote:

Now I'm pre-banned from two great Dragonball games. DBO2, and Dragonball Kai Z GT O, by Wtrbooger.

Bans joo from DBT... Haha bish, nah jk jk. When r joo buying New World Entertainment they membership niglet.
Gochels wrote:
Dark Prince X wrote:
Chris Gayle wrote:

Bans joo from DBT... Haha bish, nah jk jk. When r joo buying New World Entertainment they membership niglet.

Wasn't I supposed to be working on DBT? Zach never told me to do anything yet. :(
Dark Prince X wrote:
Gochels wrote:
Dark Prince X wrote:
Chris Gayle wrote:

Wasn't I supposed to be working on DBT? Zach never told me to do anything yet. :(

I went ahead and took the job being as LOD is going nowhere without a Pixel Artist.
Chris-g1 wrote:
Ganing wrote:
The DBO team members who backed out were smart. What good will come to your life making an online internet game that will most likely get probably 200 players (=o am I exaggerating) and that's it. Working on a game for a week, not so bad. For a month, eh you could do better. For 3 years, yeah fuck it you have no life.

Just sayin'. (And watch someone release a DMB Extractor the day of it's release lawl)

Something to do clearly, what good will come to your life posting about the game? Nothing, see we make games because we want to, you post because you want to... funny circle. As for the no life statement... your a child haha

Miserable fail.
Riku 123q wrote:
Chris-g1 wrote:
Ganing wrote:

Miserable fail.

Said by someone who's opinion here counts possibly the least...
Chris-g1 wrote:
Riku 123q wrote:
Chris-g1 wrote:
Ganing wrote:

Miserable fail.

Said by someone who's opinion here counts possibly the least...

That means I possibly count more! ^-^
Good Ol' Fun!
Page: 1 2