ID:89427

We noticed that our actual sprite base isnt 'narutish' at all, so we resolved to make a new one. Take a look: (the left one is the old one :P)

Probably the old one will be published as free resource, but i'm not sure yet ;)
Looks great. It's definitely a big improvement from the original base.
My only thought is that the arms should be relaxed a bit. Broad shoulders and that kind of arch in the arm aren't very Naruto'ish either, their hands tend to lay at their sides.

Edit: It is a improvement though.
Well, i already made more states, so i dont think i will fix it. Seems you will have to live with that ;d
Egor wrote:
Well, i already made more states, so i dont think i will fix it. Seems you will have to live with that ;d

Guess so.
Head looks too small
Actually its still too big
Hmm wyjebiste tylko tak dalej !
I have no idea what are you talking about :o
The right one looks more "narutish" than the other, IMO. Regardless they're both decent.
I really don't like either, But the left one is definetly better.
Naruske999 wrote:

Your gusto is bad
Naruske999 wrote:

STFU go away
The right one is quite good.
Masterdan wrote:
The right one is quite good.

OMG MASTA DAN MAKESX ME GEE EMM!!!!!!! Afds
TAC0_MAST3R wrote:
Naruske999 wrote:

STFU go away

Lol@nooblrning2usehtml.
The head IS too small.
Well, if you think he has to have hydrocephalus, then yes, it is too small.
I favorite the the left one over the right one at the moment. Partially because he's wearing a topless Speedo. Basically everyone else said the right one has a small head, and it's true. Other then that, Good Work! Keep up the Good Work.
I agree with Gayle, the arms should be relaxed and what is this small head? It's too small for anime based sprite. Maybe big head isn't natural but looks better in general and is of course more narutish. Anyway I see big improvement of legs and neck.
Page: 1 2