PerfectGoku wrote:
Fatevamp wrote:
PerfectGoku wrote:
And so the integrity of those who seek the truth out has been lowered exponentially.

nah just the standards of the noobish people here like those who like to family bash ^^
---
Not quite, you see by arguing back with him, you've ensured you were already on his level to begin with, or have lowered yourself to his level. You could in fact just ban him, since he is trolling.

indeed i could. as i am surprised that you are not trolling ^^
Uxor wrote:
Fatevamp wrote:
Uxor wrote:
Fatevamp wrote:
haha if they were queer then how would i have a daughter u nimrod:p, so continue to family bash and be a dipshit ^^

Adoption.

haha right, maybe you were adopted but i was there when my kid was born XD

She was born as a kid rather than a baby? Ewww..

haha right a baby is a kid ^^ and shes mine none the less ^^

Fatevamp wrote:
PerfectGoku wrote:
Fatevamp wrote:
PerfectGoku wrote:
And so the integrity of those who seek the truth out has been lowered exponentially.

nah just the standards of the noobish people here like those who like to family bash ^^
---
Not quite, you see by arguing back with him, you've ensured you were already on his level to begin with, or have lowered yourself to his level. You could in fact just ban him, since he is trolling.

---
Not in my stature.
I said my opinion in the mist of the ambivalence and left it at that.
PerfectGoku wrote:
Fatevamp wrote:
PerfectGoku wrote:
Fatevamp wrote:
PerfectGoku wrote:

---

---
Not in my stature.

well i can at least say that even tough you may not like me, You seem a lot more mature then most here

PerfectGoku wrote:
Fatevamp wrote:
PerfectGoku wrote:
Fatevamp wrote:
PerfectGoku wrote:

---

---
Not in my stature.

and for that i respect you ^^

Uxor wrote:
Fatevamp wrote:
PerfectGoku wrote:
Fatevamp wrote:
PerfectGoku wrote:
Fatevamp wrote:
PerfectGoku wrote:

---

---
Not in my stature.

well i can at least say that even tough you may not like me, You seem a lot more mature then most here

Stfu, you're not allowed to speak here.

haha yer no longer speaking here ^^ yer just wasting space in your meaningless existence
Uxor wrote:
Fatevamp wrote:
PerfectGoku wrote:
Fatevamp wrote:
PerfectGoku wrote:
Fatevamp wrote:
PerfectGoku wrote:

---

---
Not in my stature.

Stfu, you're not allowed to speak here.
---
Someone is just dieing to be banned.
Uxor wrote:
D=

haha i really shouldnt bann you as i should just let you make yer name out the same way Underworld kid made his ^^
Uxor wrote:
I'M INVCINIBLE!!! HAR HAR HAR

haha i havnt even attempted it once ^^

Uxor wrote:
Fatevamp wrote:
Uxor wrote:
D=

haha i really shouldnt bann you as i should just let you make yer name out the same way Underworld kid made his ^^

FUCK, HOW U NO

so shane keep it up :p

Loving the CSS.
Tayoko wrote:
Loving the CSS.

ty
Tayoko wrote:
Loving the CSS

i c wut u did thar
There is no need for stealing CSS too. Then why did steal CSS from Vermolius?
Just another moron with 3 different "GT" games.
Rugg wrote:
Just another moron with 3 different "GT" games.

haha a moron just like you eh

Kisioj wrote:
There is no need for stealing CSS too. Then why did steal CSS from Vermolius?

unfortunatly i did not do this CSS-_- Dark Inc did when he has powers on my member page so yewah before you start calling people a theif mayby you should get the facts dipshit

and how the hell can someone steal a damn colour anyway eh -_- think about it moron. So all you little bitchs that dont like me keep complaining ^^ i just love the attention, seriosly
Merciless Warrior wrote:
Tayoko wrote:
Loving the CSS

i c wut u did thar

once again i didnt steal this damn CSS, dark inc is the one that put it there -_-
Fatevamp wrote:
Merciless Warrior wrote:
Tayoko wrote:
Loving the CSS

i c wut u did thar

once again i didnt steal this damn CSS, dark inc is the one that put it there -_-

and i guess now that i know its stolen ill change it or just take it off -_- should knew better then to trust darryl with it -_-

Page: 1 2 3