ID:94661

Keywords: nestalgia
v.1.17 significantly changed the way that many of the stat formulas worked, and the results have been great. Today's v1.18 update irons out those changes with some balance tweaks and bug fixes. Assuming I didn't inadvertently break anything in this release, this will be the last of the small updates before we push out some new content.

Of note, today's update changes the class selection screen to give players a bit more information about each class. What's more, because the 2 new character classes that I've been working on are on their way sooner rather than later, I went ahead and designed this new screen to accommodate them as well. Although you can't yet play as the new classes, this screen will give you a sneak peak:

Introducing the Ninja and the Warlock!

Check back soon for a lot more information on the new classes, and get ready to visit the Arctic North by next weekend!

NEStalgia Hub: http://www.byond.com/games/SilkGames/NEStalgia
Main Server (Shrenwold): byond://cablemonkey.game-host.org:2045

Learn all about what an optional subscription to NEStalgia gets you!
Will Ninja and Warlock be for subscribers only?
Fugsnarf wrote:
Will Ninja and Warlock be for subscribers only?

Yup.
SilkWizard wrote:
Yup.

Crap, I was able to cheat my way to the other two sub-only classes from being a tester. Guess I won't be able to cheat my way into those two :P Oh well.
Fugsnarf wrote:
Crap, I was able to cheat my way to the other two sub-only classes from being a tester. Guess I won't be able to cheat my way into those two :P Oh well.

Testers don't retain their subscriber status once the content is out of testing. The characters become locked as well.
I made characters with them during the testing before they were locked. They worked last I checked.
Fugsnarf wrote:
I made characters with them during the testing before they were locked. They worked last I checked.

Naughty boy.
Fugsnarf wrote:

You're mistaken. Doesn't work ;)
Oh lord, Ninja's. Get ready to see a whole lot of Narutards in NEStalgia.
Good stuff Silk! I took a break from NEStalgia, but I'll be back as soon as the new stuff is in. Good work.
Time to get to work on my Warlock >:)
That Ninja class better have a Rasengan spell.
Proteen wrote:

n0b. it has rinnegan. wow what a total n0b u r wtf gtfo n
Jedioh wrote:
Proteen wrote:

rinnegan is an eye tech.. >>

yall should add a sage class! similar to the ones from DW3?
Hideki_Ryuuga1234 wrote:
Jedioh wrote:
Proteen wrote:

rinnegan is an eye tech.. >>

ur point? rinnegan is powerful ok only ninjas can lern it cuz u have 2 defeat pein n then u have 2 destroy the rain village cuz if u dun then akatsuki will build up n go after u.