ID:97649

Keywords: my_life_etc
So on Friday afternoon I got a call from my wife and she told me to retrieve an envelope hidden in a drawer and to follow the instructions contained within:

It turned out that our destination was Las Vegas. I had been there before, but Becca hadn't. Our weekend involved seeing shows, drinking 3-foot tall Margaritas, eating at some great restaurants, and walking up and down the strip checking out the sights.

The weekend was a really nice surprise, and a much needed escape from LA!
I was worried for a second considering I forgot your name was Ben. That would be unpleasant.

On topic; congratulations! I haven't been to Vegas since 2005. I stayed in the Luxor Hotel (better known as 'Hey! Look at that big Pyramid!').
Now, Ben I may have not been to Vegas, but you have. You may not know this, but I learn from watching movies, and if you haven't, watch 21. My point is... make sure if you're counting cards and you're using an algorithm not much know about, make sure you find an even more secret one. Or else you'll get taken into a back room with a large black guy and he'll punch you in the face with big rings..
Silk seems more like the type to take an Ocean's Eleven approach.
Stephen001 wrote:

But where will he find the extra men that are good at things and want to do other good stuff too?
Stephen001 wrote:

Indeed. But in order to keep my dignity I'd quit and disappear after the first job to avoid a travesty like Ocean's Twelve.
Make sure to buy a Fedora! get yourself a Tuxedo, and a Fedora! and maybe a nice cane, or screw the fedora, get a top hat! Thats how cool people dress in Vegas.
Oh God. And bring a hat. We've been hitting 105's all week.