ID:99001

Applies to:Dream Seeker

Issue hasn't been assigned a status value.
Instead of going to options & messages to reconnect just make it f5 to reconnect to game?

Any other key is fine too, Just figured f5 made sense since its to refresh on a webpage.

Could have sworn I saw this SOMEWHERE, guess not I searched...
.reconnect
Make this a macro.

Next time ask the Dev How-To forum.
Well we've already got an f2 to screenshot..I only figured that an automatic reconnect in the same manor would make sense... I guess it doesn't?

[edit] Just wanted to say, It seemed like your being a little harsh. Its unneeded? I made a suggestion that is all. Sorry if your not, Just it gave me the general feeling that your "tone" seemed kind of harsh [/edit]
Not trying to be. sorry. Just trying to be to the point.
Fine by me, I cant really interpret "tone" in text, it just seemed like the way you said it could have been worded a lot more nice. Not a problem though, just a mistake in interpretation, Still though, without the need for a macro it does seem like the idea makes sense? Is it worth it though?
Not really to be honest. I like using the Function keys for macroing stuff myself. and when you forget you havn't yet set that macro for a game (such as the Get verb which i set as F5, and you reconnect right there, potentially losing the item would tick me off.
I understand, Makes enough sense to me, We'll time to macro it. Thanks for the help? I figured either way this would be helpful to other people too, I guess I was the only one who thought so.