Also, sorry for the double post, but wanted to post this.

In response to Bravo1
O shite.
In response to Tobba
Tobba wrote:
Yut Put wrote:
how about colored dynamic lighting?

I'm working on it, but the current release is too buggy to produce anything fancy.

You can do something like this:

But multiple light sources can't work since KEEP_TOGETHER is (partially) busted.

There are literally no words and you would be literally the best person ever if you released this, or atleast explained it.

Woop, new build works perfectly. (except for the obvious artifact at the top right, whoops)

D4RK3 54B3R basically described the technique above.
In response to Tobba
Tobba wrote:

Woop, new build works perfectly. (except for the obvious artifact at the top right, whoops)

This is pretty badass...
In response to Ghost of ET
The funny part is that the thing I'm most proud of in that gif was getting the projectile collisions to work properly with it's mouth open like that.
In response to Bravo1
What exactly is it shooting O.O?
Interactive command line fun.

It's teeth. I'll be adjusting them so that instead of just launching straight away, they'll kind of grow out a bit and then launch outward. Gives the player a bit more warning.

This is also an example of how much it'll fire on the second phase (low health). First stage will be a bit slower and a lower density of projectiles.
In response to Tobba
Tobba wrote:

I want to see this in motion with moving light sources, because I want this to replace opacity so badly right now =P

In response to Bravo1
Is there any chance you will have it shoot it's tongue to latch onto the robo and drag us into its mouth?
Ghost of ET wrote:
Is there any chance you will have it shoot it's tongue to latch onto the robo and drag us into its mouth?

Nah. They don't have tongues.

In response to Bravo1
Bravo1 wrote:
Ghost of ET wrote:

Nah. They don't have tongues.

.. vines?
Yut Put wrote:
its the first boss in metroid prime

The first boss in Prime is a bug o_o

Kumorii wrote:
.. vines?

Kind of. There will be vines that hang down and move around to hurt the player as one of it's phases.

Not sure how I plan to make them move though. Making them curl or act like tentacles sounds like a big hurdle to figure out..
The first boss of Metroid Prime is a PARASITE QUEEN. Get it RIGHT you filthy CASUALS
Bug Royalty*

Fixed
In response to Bravo1
Bravo1 wrote:
Also, sorry for the double post, but wanted to post this.

Aw yes clearly took inspiration from TAAOTHB
Yut Put wrote:

Yut Put wrote:

Page: 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 ... 349 350 351