Yeah, with the server and coding support for linux (Sort of) you would think that total support would be added.
At this point getting the web-client running smooth is more feasible than worrying about native clients for Linux and Mac, it'll run on anything with a half decent browser.
My BYOND Vision?
is that like colecovision?
pls and thank you
P2P networking lol. Unreal Engine Integration. Open Source.
In response to Nadrew
Nadrew wrote:
At this point getting the web-client running smooth is more feasible than worrying about native clients for Linux and Mac, it'll run on anything with a half decent browser.

How do you use the web-client as of right now?
In response to Wassupninja
i liked when we were in the 300's. Nostalgic value to me when i was somewhat new to BYOND
In response to King zelda
Are you trying to give me a seizure?
In response to King zelda
King zelda wrote:
i liked when we were in the 300's. Nostalgic value to me when i was somewhat new to BYOND

You should rot in hell for your Avatar.
If I had an avatar like that the mods would be crying "People are having Seizures change it."
My BYOND vision is to build a wall
Small Loan of a Million Dollar wrote:
My BYOND vision is to build a wall

omf XD
Following suite of last year, Within BYOND will once again feature a special ''BYOND Vision 2016'' section, which is an opportunity for developers to share their reflections of 2015, and their insights and goals for 2016 in 250 words or less.

How many pictures can we have if only 250 words? Is it acceptable to attach a screenshot for each project we worked on in 2015? I may have to summarize and link to a blog posting or something. I've got a 1000 words and around 12 images.
In response to PopLava
I can include one picture with each yearly review, but it should contain less than 250 words. Go ahead and post the review as a blog or forum post, and I'll include a briefer summary with a link to the more detailed original post.
#ByondWithTrump2016
In response to Dragonpearl123
Dragonpearl123 wrote:
#ByondWithTrump2016

With Trump, we will go BYOND your expectations. But seriously, web client is important.
Page: 1 2