ID:258410

I've recently done several states for the air gear base. But this one if one of those i have trouble on. What problem do I have?

The part where the base begins to turn upside down, also when he returns to the ground. Another thing is that this is the first version of the base. I've haven't done the light source completely just as yet.

C&C
His body shouldn't get progressively thinner and thinner until it disappears like that for one.
Flav_Flamez34 wrote:
I've recently done several states for the air gear base. But this one if one of those i have trouble on. What problem do I have?

The part where the base begins to turn upside down, also when he returns to the ground. Another thing is that this is the first version of the base. I've haven't done the light source completely just as yet.

C&C

He seems to be eating him self rather than doing a back flip, I suggest you find a reference or learn how do a back flip

why is this in non pixel work's?
In response to Firekid
I seemed to mistake this for "Pixel Works in Progress" because I was scrolling through the forum checking up on everything. Also thank you for the advice.
In response to Firekid
Firekid wrote:
Flav_Flamez34 wrote:

C&C

He seems to be eating him self rather than doing a back flip, I suggest you find a reference or learn how do i back flip

why is this in non pixel work's?

I went up and searched backflips on Youtube. I'll be done with the state soon and I'll edit the post.
In response to Flav_Flamez34
Also.. I thing I noticed is that its not really a back flip. In the icon state where it only shows his head makes it a front flip. If you want to make it a back flip, his feet should be there, not his head.
In response to Firekid
Am I the only one who LOL'd at the "eating himself" thing?
In response to DemonSpree
DemonSpree wrote:
Am I the only one who LOL'd at the "eating himself" thing?

Nope.
Looks great, all you need to do is change the sequence a little.