ID:1029

Well, this post is really a last attempt at a desperate call. I have been working on a game called L-I-F-E for a week or so. So I was hosting it, and someone opened my eyes. My game will never be successfull as it should if the graphics aren't original. I fear that there aren't many talented graphic artists on byond willing to help me because they are busy or, they just don't want to so well i'm wondering if anyone talented at making icons, or graphics in general could help me by making icons designated for my game, I really only need a few maybe map graphics and monster graphics or if someone could design a pretty good base icon from scratch and all the clothes and armour overlays I would be most appreciative. I don't have any money in my pay pal account so it would be mostly free work unfortunatly. If you would be willing to help me out, please message me on byond my key is InuTracy obviously or reply to this blog post.
One approach you might take is to start with whatever icons you have -- whether unoriginal or simple or a combination of both -- and see if people like the gameplay. If they do, you will probably have no problem getting people to volunteer to create icons for the game.
Yeah, people seemed to like the game generally. I suppose i'll just work on the actual programming of the game and when i'm done with beta i'll look for graphic artists.