ID:103589

I contacted ATP hosting almost a month ago regarding getting a basic box for me to use for tests, and eventually an alpha build for VoH, but I have yet to recieve a response. Are there any other services out there to use, or am I at the mercy of my crappy college connection?
You could try a trial of Ryan Deux's services for a measely 100 USD per day, for the exchange of awesome hosting. No, seriously though I believe Qubic has hosting services available for a low price, and ATP has been going down in quality, so I've heard. Without Chatters my BYOND Information has frantically lowered, so I apoligize if this is wrong.
Ryan Deux wrote:
You could try a trial of Ryan Deux's services for a measely 100 USD per day, for the exchange of awesome hosting. No, seriously though I believe Qubic has hosting services available for a low price, and ATP has been going down in quality, so I've heard. Without Chatters my BYOND Information has frantically lowered, so I apoligize if this is wrong.

Qubic is part of ATP host.
ATP is what I have =)
I used to be with ATP Host, but I left them the other day. Airjoe is the only person that can actually help and he's barely on anymore, the rest of the team can give advice and forward problems to Airjoe. So I left them as I had a load of crappy problems, so I changed and got my own VPS and it works wonders.

http://www.photonvps.com/

I pay for the 20 dollar one, but the 10 dollar one would be more than enough. I pay for the 20 just encase the games I host become bigger and needed more space.
Ryan Deux wrote:
Without Chatters my BYOND Information has frantically lowered, so I apoligize if this is wrong.

For some reason, everyone has migrated to a vastly inferior in-development version of Chat, it doesn't have administration! ^_^
Mikau wrote:
Ryan Deux wrote:
Without Chatters my BYOND Information has frantically lowered, so I apoligize if this is wrong.

For some reason, everyone has migrated to a vastly inferior in-development version of Chat, it doesn't have administration! ^_^

Yeah, I hear you, I liked Chatters better, not even factoring in that I can't even log into Chat with my college's isp.
I Own a Hosting Company and we Render Hosting Service's

Our Website is Currently Going under some Maintance's but if you want too discuss a server feel free too add my Personal E-mail

[email protected]
Techgamer wrote:
Mikau wrote:

Yeah, I hear you, I liked Chatters better, not even factoring in that I can't even log into Chat with my college's isp.

The irony is no-one liked Chatters when it was there.
Stargateunlimited wrote:
Hosting Company (...) Website (...)Maintance

A web based 'company' that offers servers and has a website with a free third party company (freewebs), which has been under 'maintenance' for at least a whole month now is certainly giving a marvellous impression, even more so when the email account in use for official negotiation uses hotmail and the company isn't registered. ^^
http://myhosting.com/virtual-server-hosting/custom-vps.aspx

Change the billing term to 1 month and make your own vps specs. Paul and I just got a 4GB, 2048 CPU, Windows 2003 for cheapest i've yet to see from any host yet. Hope the link helps Tech...
Techgamer, you used to have an account with ATP Host months ago and then stopped paying your bill and responding to payment reminders.
Airjoe wrote:
Techgamer, you used to have an account with ATP Host months ago and then stopped paying your bill and responding to payment reminders.

I knew I canceled it due to the project I was working on fizzling out, I'm pretty sure I sent notice, but if I went over without paying, then I'll pay for the month or whatever I went over.

Edit: Welp, checked my Gmail for any messages regarding this, and I see my shiny little message sitting in the draft folder, never sent out.
Well that's good news. If you'd like to set up a new ATP Host account, just send the payment over to [email protected] for whichever level server you want. We'll work out any back payment another time when I have a minute to check; I think it only went over part of a month and I resold the remainder of the month so it should just be a couple bucks.
Airjoe wrote:
Well that's good news. If you'd like to set up a new ATP Host account, just send the payment over to [email protected] for whichever level server you want. We'll work out any back payment another time when I have a minute to check; I think it only went over part of a month and I resold the remainder of the month so it should just be a couple bucks.

Well I won't need it for awhile, as I got a friend to set up a VM on his server rack for the time being, but I still want to pay what I owe, and will almost certainly contact you in a few months when I actually have players sucking up bandwith

Sounds good- I'm glad this was just a communication problem and not someone trying to scam me out!
No.