ID:109457

lulzno. I just did those for experimenting in doing pictures. You don't want this, fuck outta here with that.
SilkWizard wrote:
http://www.byond.com/members/ SilkWizard?command=view_post&post=93275

See #2

I concur. All you did was search some anime renders, backgrounds, put them together, and add text.
Again, first time using it. Experimenting and figuring out how to get better. If you have a guide or wanna give me some lessons then go ahead and do it, otherwise don't sit here with your holier than thou attitude and bash me for posting them somewhere. Fuck outta here with that#2
Leave the dude alone. He's learning.

If all you guys have to do is sit and monitor the blogs for something to troll, then go get fucking laid. It's Saturday night. Now, who's the fucking loser?
Azone wrote:
[...]holier than thou attitude[...]

What than what attitude?

Seriously though:
http://www.byond.com/members/ SilkWizard?command=view_post&post=93275

See #2

You're just going to be trolled repetitively unless you show something with at least some talent or experience. Just how the community is. Either way, good luck and they look bad good. [:
Just because he's learning doesn't mean we should lie to him and tell him this doesn't look stupid.

And telling someone to go get laid is usually something virgins do.
It's really no fucking wonder why BYOND doesn't have much of a population. All you faggots do is hate on motherfuckers that are trying. Why don't you give the kid some pointers and encourage him instead of sitting on your high horse and troll?

Silk! You're one of the worst. If you don't like Anime, etc. Don't fucking play it. Leave the guys that enjoy it alone cuz it's their preference that matters, not yours. You didn't learn the skills needed to make NEStalgia overnight, did ya? No. I played DWO many years ago, and it was a fresh idea. A guy that helped you "Eponick" is a friend of mine from way back in the day. We grew up together(irl) and he is still proud to this day of what you guys accomplished. How many ppl told you to eat shit when you posted nice lil updates and shit? Huh?

Get a life and leave the guy alone.
BYOND does have a population. It's made up of 99% anime retards who don't know the first thing about developing a game. That's the problem. BYOND would be the best website in the world if we had more people like Silk who actually made professional games instead of blogging about a title screen that looks like it was put together in 5 minutes.
In my opinion: Making a game based on a console is just as bad as making one based on anime. It isn't an original idea.
Ok so if it doesn't look good telling me it looks bad isn't helping me learn any better. I'm not gonna sit here and dwell on you saying it looks bad when you're not saying anything helpful. "Oh that sucks!" Doesn't help anyone learn anything better, so again, if you want to teach me how to do it proper than I'm more than open to that but otherwise you're just backseat driving. Fact is you're not even offering constructive criticism, you're just saying the equivalent of, "Make better ones." Not even something helpful in the slightest such as, "Don't broadcast your work until you're more experienced." Or, "I read a few guides that helped me when I started out." I picked up a random version of ps and started seeing what it was about, maybe that wasn't clear when I said -first attempt- though.
EmpirezTeam wrote:
BYOND does have a population. It's made up of 99% anime retards who don't know the first thing about developing a game. That's the problem. BYOND would be the best website in the world if we had more people like Silk who actually made professional games instead of blogging about a title screen that looks like it was put together in 5 minutes.

Silk is an obvious troll, and posting that go to #2 is obvious trolling, fail trolling at that. If you're going to link someone to #2, then first read the title and stfu. Commentary is welcomed, trolls aren't.
Azone wrote:
Again, first time using it.

What, MS Paint?
Azone, I agree.

It's a shame that the more experienced developers out there are just trolling. Again I say: No fucking wonder BYOND only has 6,000 people at any given time. That's a VERY small portion of the people that play internet games.
Spirit Gun 84 wrote:
Azone wrote:
Again, first time using it.

What, MS Paint?

Never used that either, I'm not one of those people who pretend to know how to do everything. Some people acquire skills and prove to be a natural, some people try new things out to see the outcome. I'm not gonna sit here and say sorry for taking time out of my day to try something new. And as far as I'm concerned I shouldn't have too.
Stick with it Azone. Read the libraries and check out the demos.

A good rule of thumb, tho:

Don't announce a project til you have somthing to show for it.

Something everyone does, I believe. You get caught up in the moment and you're genuinely proud of what you have accomplished. Good for you! Stick with it and you'll get better. Don't mind these yahooz.
All Crap.
Proxon wrote:
All Crap.

See previous comments.
Lol @ the trolls looking as stupid as ever. Azone, you using photoshop?

http://www.good-tutorials.com/tutorials/photoshop
Page: 1 2 3 4