ID:11095

Just to let everyone know, Savage 2 will be released soon, infact im going to preorder tomorrow. If you don't know what Savage is Savage is an FPS, RTS where there are two commanders and everyone else basicly plays in a high action strategic war. Just go look at the screenshots for Savage 2. I suggest trying savage 1 as well, savage one is now free to download and requires No valid cd key to play.

http://savage2.s2games.com/media.html
Yeh, I can't wait for Savage 2...
Wow! That's looks awesome. Do you think a Radeon X600 Pro would be able to handle the graphics? If not... back to the shop for me :(
Yes, I think so DarkCampainger.

Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications to run Savage 2 - A Tortured Soul

Minimum:
Processor - 1.0Ghz or faster
RAM - 256Mb or higher
Video Card - 64Mb Geforce or Radeon
Windows Win98se, Win2k, XP
Network Connection Required (56k and up)

Recommended:
Processor - 2.0Ghz or faster
RAM - 512Mb or higher
Video Card - 256Mb Geforce 6800+ or Radeon 9800+
Windows Win98se, Win2k, XP
Network Connection Required (Broadband)
Thanks, I'll be looking forward to it also, then :)

*Edit*
Any idea if online play will be free?
Somewhere on the site, it says something along the lines of charging for online play, but allowing you to play the game through LAN and stuff free, with a few small restrictions to the game itself.
I have never heard about paying for online play, as of to my knowledge, you pay for the game and you'll be getting in and play as much as you want like Savage 1. Of course, I may have skipped something.