ID:111963

Keywords: fatherdad
Dad, a person that we don't understand, but that we love.

Today I saw that my father completes 35 years old, I wish I knew him, some people understand from what I am talking.

It has people that don't like their fathers, it's just sad, if they atleast know that it has lots of people that wanted a father, like me.

I wish I knew him, to say "good morning" every day, to have someone who can help me when I have a problem, or when I'm sad and he tells me a joke.

I wish I knew him, to say happy birthday every year, to say "Dad, I love you so much!".

My mother told that he saw me when I was born. I feel like flying the world to search him.

No photos, no letters, nothing, I just feel like he doesn't wanted me as his daughter. I just wish that I had a father.

So people, don't hate your fathers, you don't know how is it when you never knew, or atleast saw your father, you don't know how I want him in my life, and how I will miss him, for the rest of my life.

I know that nothing is how we want, I just wanted to have a normal life, with my father, mother, brother, my cousin (Ashlyn) and my uncle, that is no longer here in this world.

Ashley795
Ashley, i do not know why you have not told me this before, furthermore, i am deeply sorry about your father, and i wish i could do something, anything, so that i can help you...

Devil~
In response to Devil G Jin
Devil G Jin wrote:
Ashley, i do not know why you have not told me this before, furthermore, i am deeply sorry about your father, and i wish i could do something, anything, so that i can help you...

Devil~

A little late don't you think?