ID:112717

Well there we have it. They took YEARS, Decades, to catch this guy. And finally, randomly, he is dead? I mean they didn't even warn us that they had found him.. I mean yo wtf, What if we wanted a national vote on his death.

Who's gonna supply me Bacon eggs and cheese in the morning before school?

Who's gonna sell me Black & Milds and roll up papers when Im down and need influence?

Who's gonna sell me Nuts4Nuts in Manhattan?

Who's gonna sell me Fake Polo, and PRADA sneakers that costs 14$ at a corner store downtown?

. . Puerto Ricans are going to take over.

Anyways. U.S is retarded They killed Osama before capturing him and interrogating him.
Obviously Osama has back-up plans, he was almost at the age of his death either way, of course he wanted his legacy to continue. He has nuclear power. He possibly already has them set. For all that we know, they're getting prepared for launching as we speak.

Osama for one wasn't dumb, and he wasn't smart. But he did know wtf he was doing. He has descendants, he has partners, he's a vicious terrorist who could kill anyone and everyone if he wanted to. People in America has made deals with him even that we dont know about.

They're not telling us the real story because America can easily turn into the population of Iceland. America is a selfish greedy government controlled country. They dont give a fuck about your safety, They just want . . "Money". They want "power" they want to rule the fucking world.

They're not gonna tell you the story so we can all ship our asses to mexico, australia, or Europe.

They want us here in america, to be loyal and die together, while they soar there asses onto a rocket ship in Mars.

This is the beginning of a new End. America. . R.I.P.

You're insane..
Decades? wat. I don't think you understand anything you're saying.
Probably just a typo.

Decade*
How?
Sorry was a simple overexaggeration.
Luckily I live in a redneck town not even on a map so the chances of Al-Quada attacking my town is slim.
I live in South California, one of the most populated places in the US. NUKE ME PLXZ
I live in New York. We were targeted once, I'm sure we're gonna be targeted yet again.
I live in Southern California, too. Please don't nuke, it's bad for my health.