There is nothing wrong with OGPlanet. I've been playing their games for years and the only complaints come from kids who know nothing about game development. They aren't even smart enough to know that OGPlanet doesn't develop the games so it's really a good idea to ignore those people.
Jamaal Hunter wrote:
I was about too say about the same thing. I was just curious as too what he has heard that was bad about OGPlanet.

Some of the forum threads for this Gundam game regarding global release questions consist of some of the stupidest things I've ever read. Taking into account eight years of BYOND.
what movie is that wing zero from?
well
Tiberath wrote:
Jamaal Hunter wrote:
I was about too say about the same thing. I was just curious as too what he has heard that was bad about OGPlanet.

Some of the forum threads for this Gundam game regarding global release questions consist of some of the stupidest things I've ever read. Taking into account eight years of BYOND.

The Retarded community I found out about AFTER I heard that they have problems keeping their content updates up to date. IE: If I were to use an example, some games take a month to update a small bit while the KR version gets an update each month.

Akriloth wrote:
what movie is that wing zero from?

I don't see the word "Zero" in the name, do you?

That's the Wing Gundam, as in the one used at the beginning of the Anime. But this version's the one canon to the Movie universe.

If I had to Summarize it: There's 2 Canon in Gundam Wing: The Anime canon, which uses Wing Gundam and Wing Zero, and stops when the anime ends.

And the Movie Canon, which seems to have ended up the true canon as it appears in Turn A Gundam, which uses the Wing Gundam Ver. Katoki and the Wing Zero (Endless Waltz/Angel Version).

In short, that Wing? Is the one from the Movie's universe.

The difference between the two universes fundamentally is just the designs of the units (and a few pieces of weaponry that are removed so those scenes woulda never happened).

Wing Gundam Ver. Ka will probably never see an anime appearance. But it is a very popular Gunpla in itself.
And I'd sincerely like to note that bar "Mialy", "AluciuSD", and a few others on the OGplanet forums who you can find out about on the SDGOTw-Kr forum or GGftw, most of the people there really know NOTHING about SDGO, and come off idiots.
Page: 1 2