ID:121108

For that, all current BYOND projects may be put on hold for the time being until I finish certain projects. It might be a while before I return to BYOND project development of any sort so I can put time resources to unfinished C++ projects.

If I ever do start that one game, it might push the hold time even further (depending on certain conditions of course). I'll still be on BYOND, but rather busy with any unfinished C++ projects. It is possible I might work on a BYOND project during this time. Right now, however, I still need to finish certain projects.

Current Projects:
- CleanWin32 Wrapper (At least get a working release ready for public use. May require Windows SDK to function and I would recommend it anyway.)

- Nameless DMB Tool (If this leads to any issues, I might remove this from the list.)

May notice only two current projects are listed as others have not started yet. I'll let ya know if I start on anything.
Knowledge is key!
A.T.H.K wrote:
Knowledge is key!

Indeed. :D
+1 for C++ > DM
Gl
We all know that the nameless DMB tool is a decompiler.
Airjoe wrote:
We all know that the nameless DMB tool is a decompiler.

^^^^^^

What we don't know is if it'll ever work. At it's current development pace, BYOND own development may actually out-strip it.
Stephen001 wrote:
What we don't know is if it'll ever work. At it's current development pace, BYOND own development may actually out-strip it.

Very true. :P
Stephen001 said:

I don't see where Bandock mentioned his decompiler will affect the website.
I wish someone would release a code decompiler :P I have an OLD DMB file of my project that I would love to get the source back so I can update it :(
Sure you do.