ID:1226761

(See the best response by Albro1.)
like when u get on naruto or rpg or dbz thry have like intros and then it have the sarting screen i really want to know how to make that
Best response
You're going to have to be more specific. In all likelihood, you're going to want to start learning the language.
Do you at least know how to modify the login code? If so, show me how to do a Hello World and how to send the user to a specific location on a map after "Hello World!" has been displayed to the world. If you can do that then I'll show you a bit on how to make a intro of your description.
I think he's referring to something like what I did for SDBO and a few other games. There's a lot of different ways to do it and most are pretty simple. I think you should read up a little bit and trying it out and then post whatever errors you get.

This is what I assume he's talking about(Very old version of what I currently have):

In response to MDC
Super Pro Level Work there.
In response to Dariuc
Ikr ;) You've seen it on Angel Falls too lol I haven't bothered to work on that part in a long time since it works well honestly.
I like that intro dude! Nice. But we need this guy to reply so we can help him lol. I might take the "BYOND Games" part from your intro. Is that okay?

Edit: Or can you help me out with an intro? I've done fading screens before by myself. Just don't know if your way of doing intros is related to fading screens.
Poe?

I suggest you read up on Click() and client.eye
MDC yes that what i mean can u send me the code or something on my pager plz really need it
Its seems very good to put in a game. Hope you put them codeing down here MDC.
It's pretty simple. Just fade out, apply whatever changes to display what you want, and fade back in. Rinse and repeat to display whatever you'd like. Here's a library you can use to transition from screen to screen like I did.

http://www.byond.com/developer/Foomer/Fade