ID:1229296

(See the best response by DarkCampainger.)
Okay, as Sleep() stands now, itis automatically in 10ths of a second, but you can use decimals to a certain point within that. I have two questions.
First one, how small of a decimal can you get in these? I did not notice any shorter a delay after 0.1 - But can it go smaller, or more specific and use the second decimal place? (0.01, or like, 0.23)
Second quesion - Any way to get a 1 tick delay automatically? I usually have my fps set around 40-45, and it would be great if I could just use Sleep(3) to get a delay of three ticks, rather than 3/10ths of a second.

Sleep() takes integers, Sleep(2.5) gets rounded to 2 or 3, I forgot. However, Sleep(world.tick_lag) sleeps just for 1 tick (seems to stop working past 50 FPS or so), you'll need to put it into a loop if you want to sleep for 3 ticks.
The smallest amount of time you can practically sleep for is world.tick_lag; that would be one tick. I think the maximum FPS you can have is 100.

...That is, assuming you're talking about the "sleep" instruction. There is no built-in "Sleep()" procedure.
In response to Zaoshi
Best response
sleep() rounds to multiples of world.tick_lag, which just happens to default to 1. If you set world.tick_lag to 0.5 (20fps), then you can do sleep(0.5), sleep(1.0), sleep(1.5), ect. If you want to wait a number of ticks instead of tenths of a second, you can just multiply it instead of using a loop: sleep(3*world.tick_lag)
Ah, perfect, thanks - And yeah, the capital Sleep() was just a typo.