ID:137845

Is there a way to set pager status (away, AFK, anything like that)? I tend to leave Dreamseeker on all night while I'm asleep or doing other things, and I come back in the morning to all these pages from people who probably haven't been on for hours. The last thing I want is for people to think I'm rude. :)
On 7/6/01 6:56 am LexyBitch wrote:
Is there a way to set pager status (away, AFK, anything like that)? I tend to leave Dreamseeker on all night while I'm asleep or doing other things, and I come back in the morning to all these pages from people who probably haven't been on for hours. The last thing I want is for people to think I'm rude. :)

To think....anybody wanna handle this?
hehe...

I could use that too! =P

Great idea. That shouldn't be a problem.
In response to Tom

Great idea. That shouldn't be a problem.

What, people thinking I'm rude? :)