ID:151245

I get "type mismatch" errors on lines like this:

if (health["abdomen"] > 3) blood -= health["abdomen"] - 3

...where health["abdomen"] is null-7, and blood is 100. Now, you guys told me I could do stuff like list[member] - 3. So what's up?

Oh, and... it appears that the focus is no longer moving to a popup when it comes up. Because now I have to click on it before I can move the highlight around with the arrow keys, or press enter.

Z
On 1/13/01 9:34 am Zilal wrote:
I get "type mismatch" errors on lines like this:

if (health["abdomen"] > 3) blood -= health["abdomen"] - 3

...where health["abdomen"] is null-7, and blood is 100. Now, you guys told me I could do stuff like list[member] - 3. So what's up?

Have you tried initializing your list entries to 0, rather than null? I think that they should be treated identically in this case, but I'll have to talk to Dan to know for sure.

Oh, and... it appears that the focus is no longer moving to a popup when it comes up. Because now I have to click on it before I can move the highlight around with the arrow keys, or press enter.

Is that good or bad? On my machine it only changes focus when you have nothing on the command line, which seems like a good default behavior. Are you seeing this? As I told Guy, I'll add in tab support too.
In response to Tom H.
On 1/13/01 4:47 pm Tom H. wrote:
Is that good or bad? On my machine it only changes focus when you have nothing on the command line, which seems like a good default behavior. Are you seeing this? As I told Guy, I'll add in tab support too.

Yeah, I think you may be right... well, tab support should be pretty good.

Z