ID:154013

i was thinking of a new strategy game for myself to design. It's simple and goes like this, humans are stuck on a planet and 1 alien is trying to make them become aliens. If you get attacked twice by a alien, you become one and must kill humans. I was thinking of putting a longer delay on walking for humans since they will get guns or some kind of weapon. If someone has some more ideas to help me or would like to help code the game please leave a post.

Tazor
I can't remeber what its called but I think there was a game very similar to this I played a few months ago
In response to RagnarofBurland
Didn't Nadz make a game like this?
Tazor07 wrote:
i was thinking of a new strategy game for myself to design. It's simple and goes like this, humans are stuck on a planet and 1 alien is trying to make them become aliens. If you get attacked twice by a alien, you become one and must kill humans. I was thinking of putting a longer delay on walking for humans since they will get guns or some kind of weapon. If someone has some more ideas to help me or would like to help code the game please leave a post.

Interesting thought, here: Make the game point-based, where you earn points for doing things to help your team. If you're a human and you become an alien, you earn only 80% normal points; however, the transition can be slow, and perhaps prolonged if you do things to fight it off. During that time your effectiveness might be reduced, but it's worth trying to earn those points.
To prevent people from dying and, say, respawning as a human, make them earn only half normal points for the first few minutes after they respawn.

Lummox JR
remember alien? when the eggs were being layed in people's chests? that was sweet...
In response to Ter13
Eggs were not being layed in chests, a facehugger would stick a tube in the person's mouth and release an embryo into the person's body, the embryo would then turn into a chest burster and go up a little bit in the esophagus and burst out, hence the name chestburster. Depending on what type of person the facehugger hugged is what would come out, you have a squirmy fast person you get a runner, you have a mildly buff person you get a drone. Women would sometimes produce a queen, but only have a 3% chance of doing so or when a queen has died the psychic link would be taken away and the baby would come out as an oversized chestburster which in a matter of hours will turn into a vicious queen. In the game and backgrounds of Aliens versus Predator species was a big thing, the corporation has captured a predator and a facehugger, then they combined them to create the Predalien which they contained years later and took it's DNA and the DNA of a Guard alien to make the Praetorian, the strongest of all aliens. The use for it was for battle but it didn't turn out to great when 2 Predators attacked the area that the Preatorians were kept in, there were 2 at the time and one of the Predators had managed to kill the rampaging one, while the other stayed in secrecy. So the story continues, mwahahaahahahaha!

<<>>Kusanagi<<>>
In response to Kusanagi
then they combined them to create the Predalien which they contained years later and took it's DNA and the DNA of a Guard alien to make the Praetorian,

Wow, I can't remember ever feeling less enthusiastic about the AvP franchise as I feel now, knowing this piece of information.
In response to Lesbian Assassin
My god people can be gay. Some idiot just spamed my game. He was also saying that my game was a rip off of SpaceTug, and its not.
Thats why I only know the storyline, I don't follow it. All they are doing is making new classes for each race with the story, and they are using the old DNA cliche. I want to know why a company would make a soldier that they know they could never control....

<<>>Kusanagi<<>>
In response to Tazor07
My god people can be gay.

Good, I'm glad we have your permission.
Lesbian Assassin wrote:
Good, I'm glad we have your permission.

Well it jusy bugs me that people spam just because a game is up they dont like. Just leave if you dont like it.
In response to Tazor07
Yea well it also bugs people when you use the term gay like that, next time think before you speak.

<<>>Kusanagi<<>>
In response to Tazor07
gay isn't an insult buddy, it's an adjective. It's not much of an insult anyway, it doesn't hold up. and on top of that, people can be, and are smallminded, infectious, vile creatures. With an exception of two or three
In response to Ter13
Ter13 wrote:
gay isn't an insult buddy, it's an adjective. It's not much of an insult anyway, it doesn't hold up. and on top of that, people can be, and are smallminded, infectious, vile creatures. With an exception of two or three

alright alright, i learned my lesson
In response to Sariat
Cinnnom did. Alien Aberation or something like that. Sweet game, running around shooting Aliens, you had machine gun turrets and everything.
We should get him to host that again.
-DogMan
In response to Dog Man
I know Cinnyman did a game like this...I made the music for it :P