ID:15411

I am going into training on Tuesday to become a housekeeper for a middle-income hotel. It's decent pay and raises, bonuses, tips, and possibly benifits (I'm fairly positive it does).

Cleaning up people's stains for a living doesn't sound that great, but I need something decent, and it's 200% better than the other choices around here:

Janitor (Housekeeper is like a janitor that doesn't have to clean fecal matter out of the sinks and off the doorknobs)
Groundskeeper
Landscaper (Both this and Groundskeeper require being in the 110 degree Utah sun full time)
Fast food (there is NOTHING good about a fast food job)
Stocker/Sales Rep (Paying attention to people. Ew. This is what I used to do. This kind of work is also hard to get because the damn businesses use online applications so they aren't forced to see you.)
Cashier (I would look down every hot honny's shirt that came up to the register, for an example. Social jobs like this aren't my thing.)
Bagger (No.)
Car Detailing (An alright job, but requires frying out in the sun. At least you can water yourself down. I would have gotten one of these jobs, but there weren't any open around here.)

Those were the job types I considered and many I applied to. I'm lucky to be getting this job.

Plus, in possibly half a year or so, I'll have a leet $15-25 an hour web designer job.

After my web designer job, I'll move on to either 3D design or game design :)

...:o

That's a lot of jobs. O_O

You busy bee you. =P
You could've looked for an internship, you know. I didn't see anything like that next to the janitorial choices.
My brother's getting $15/hour (£7.83 actually) to answer phones.
Yeah, Telemarketer jobs pay a lot, but they kind of suck. I'd rather do retail.
And I'd rather work for my sisters buisness.

Or my uncles. :o

...OR JUST BECOME THE PRESIDENT!!!

YA, THATS IT! O_O

No, I will just work for my sisters computer buisness, since it's doing good. =P