<-- in
In response to Megablaze
Welcome aboard Megablaze! I'm excited to see what you make this year! :)
By the way, for people who didn't catch it. If you plan on streaming all/some of your development I need your hyperlink so I can put you on the official website! :)
Oasis, just in case you didn't see my recent edit, me, Mechanical Demon, and Xyberman are on the same team.
In response to Magnum2k
Magnum2k wrote:
Oasis, just in case you didn't see my recent edit, me, Mechanical Demon, and Xyberman are on the same team.

I didn't see that! Thanks for telling me! :) Good luck to all of you!

I'm in
In response to Chris Gayle
Welcome aboard! :)
I'll attempt something if I have the free time.
In response to D-Cire
I sure hope you'll have free time then! :)
I'm in!
In response to Gland Mopa
Added ya! Welcome! :)
I noticed we didn't have a membership as a prize yet. :3
Big thanks to Teka123 for the donation! :)
We all appreciate the support!
The contestants are truly laughable, that is, in comparison to my own prowess. So sign me up, and let the games begin.
In response to Aridcircle
Aridcircle wrote:
The contestants are truly laughable, that is, in comparison to my own prowess. So sign me up, and let the games begin

My evil counterpart! From the night you've come to haunt me again!
The contestants are truly laughable, that is, in comparison to my own prowess. So sign me up, and let the games begin.

Oh Galactic Soldier...
In response to Ter13
Aw you ruined it for me Ter! Haha I was wondering who it was! :)
In response to Aridcircle
Aridcircle wrote:

You have me to deal with. I just hope this contest wont be rigged by bias opinions.
In response to Baird Techie
Don't worry haha, it's just a joke. :)
Also: Baird Techie is comin' thru.
In response to Ter13
Ter13 wrote:

Oh Galactic Soldier...

that's incorrect (:
I wouldn't expect anyone to remember me. http://www.byond.com/members/ganing

I've sat in the shadows for many millennium, improving day by day until I was prepared to strike.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 22 23 24