ID:170421

I've asked this before, but I've never gotten a really good one. I need a Saving System for my House system. I've tried several around the HUB, they work, until the Save file gets too big, then they start crashing the game when saving/loading the server. So its impossible to use them after my save file gets too increasingly big. I need one that will work with a Housing system where it saves anything and everything thats an obj in the desired map. Otherwise, it will run into the problems from above. Anyone can help?
Make it so all houses are on a certain Z, then only save the objects on that Z. THat should help so files dont get too big, you should see my SwapMaps Housing demo. :)
Use hub://LummoxJR.SwapMaps.
In response to Dession
The problem is its like a housing community, an entire Z level is a big gigantic district where all the houses are, they all go on that map and therefore, i cannot do the Z thing.
In response to Wizkidd0123
That will not help me in the least, that has to do with not taking so much data on the server, nothing to do with saving and loading maps. I know what thats used for, and it will not help me in my situation.
Make savefiles by Z level. >.>
In response to Ryne Rekab
try saving only certain areas, like a 40x40 area at a time, and have several smaller savefiles
In response to Ryne Rekab
Ryne Rekab wrote:
Make savefiles by Z level. >.>

That wont work, the whole problem is the map is one big Z level =/
In response to Deathstar175
Okay, I could do that, but I dont know how to =/
In response to Metroid
How could I do that?
In response to Metroid
Metroid wrote:
That will not help me in the least, that has to do with not taking so much data on the server, nothing to do with saving and loading maps. I know what thats used for, and it will not help me in my situation.

SwapMaps has everything to do with saving and loading maps. It is primarily designed for reducing the ammount of data in ram, but it is also quite simple to define a map region and then save or load it.