ID:171495

Hi, I have been having problems in Deadron's Char Handling where when I try to use it with a Title Screen, after I log on, my screen will rapidly blink, until I get a chance to click my starting icon to put up the Login Panel. My other games dont get this problem, just this one and theres nothing really that would effect it, if I have it go right to the menu, it wont do this...any reasons why?
Your screen flickers black/visible, no?
Try using ..() at the end of any procedures that you use that the library may also use, so that the parent is called after your code. /mob/Login(), /mob/New(), /client/New() are suspects.
In response to Hobbesx
Yes it flickers black/visible. Its mostly on Visible, and it stays visible once I start the Login stuff. The only thing I use is mob/Login() thats accociated with anything that has to do with Chars. Not only that, as of now, thats the only one I use, because I havent gotten far into the game yet. It gets really annoying when sometimes it just keeps flickering for like 2 min straight, non-stop and its almost impossible to click my start icon beacuse its going so fast between them.
In response to Metroid
Metroid wrote:
Yes it flickers black/visible. Its mostly on Visible, and it stays visible once I start the Login stuff. The only thing I use is mob/Login() thats accociated with anything that has to do with Chars. Not only that, as of now, thats the only one I use, because I havent gotten far into the game yet. It gets really annoying when sometimes it just keeps flickering for like 2 min straight, non-stop and its almost impossible to click my start icon beacuse its going so fast between them.

Now while this isnt an immediate problem, I would like to have this fixed before I go into PT for the game. It doesnt happen in any other of my games, using the same exact library. Only this one, no idea why.
In response to Metroid
Ive fixed the problem, DCH was trying to move my char to a location that doesnt exist -_-