Why isn't anyone tired of naruto games be great to see other anime games on BYOND .-.
I wanted to do a fairy tail spin off, but i would need a dedicated pixel artist and there is someone else making a fairy tale game also and i want to see how far it goes without making it have to compete with another fairy tale game.

Naruto is my all time favorite and the fanbase is still strong around byond, but if I didnt do Naruto I would just create an original Rpg..
Yea because you already don't have a million and one naruto competitors even though majority suck but its your Net Dream so good luck.
O.O does my art style tf looks like this -_-
dont you be in my skype too , you wish id work for someone i work for nun unless im getting paid to do so , and zagros knows this isnt even my art style , hes just reffering to something he claims hes seeing in my art pieces but its prob just his computer settings where he sees green.so before you talk think about what your saying , you do not see me out here insulting you , i rarely come on BYOND so how would you know how my art style looks like now.This is the reason why im moving away from byond slowly because of the level of disrespect and immaturity on here.
EDIT: My only recent art piece is the one in my skype pic.
Lol Hebrons your good improved a lot but you just praise yourself to much.
Thank You for the complement then,
I hate you all.
In response to Ganite
Ganite wrote:
Why isn't anyone tired of naruto games be great to see other anime games on BYOND .-.

probably because all the narutos games on byond are of terrible quality... theres not one out or in development i'd consider playing myself.
In response to Southend_boi
Southend_boi wrote:
Ganite wrote:

probably because all the narutos games on byond are of terrible quality... theres not one out or in development i'd consider playing myself.

Winner winner chicken dinner.
Well a lot of games are in terrible quality because of one reason.
The programmers are the ones left making the decisions and it should be the other way around, and this is coming from a 5 years experienced programmer..

If pixel artist were the ones that started projects and came up with the whole scheme and idea, then said artist would also be more motivated to making the games art and sticking to said project. This would be easier and faster on both ends because with the pixel artist making the calls, then all the programmer (if professional) needs to do is plug in the code and whatever other code is asked for.

Gfx, Gui, and Skin Configuration, Mapping, whatever the other positions were would also play the role of plugging into the pixel artists' work.

There were so many games with great potential that were never released or completed because the artist(s) lost motivation, quit, or maybe an artist was never even found.

There are also those games where the art is amazing and the coding is garbage..

But that's none of my business *sips tea*

In response to King Suna
King Suna wrote:
There are also those games where the art is amazing and the coding is garbage..

Very true...
Kind of why I don't like picking up new projects... I don't entirely share the same vision, or at the point of joining the artist/or/programmer has banked all their winnings on finding another artist until having something worthwhile to show.

Have a good demo before looking for help, or funding.
Most of the time is just excuses. Artists can't even know if "coding" is garbage because they don't know anything about programming in the first place. Programmer or artist, people give up because they're lazier than they think they are.
In response to MDC
MDC wrote:
Most of the time is just excuses. Artists can't even know if "coding" is garbage because they don't know anything about programming in the first place. Programmer or artist, people give up because they're lazier than they think they are.

I'm lazy as hell and I know it but I don't give up. Does that mean I'm not as lazy as I think I am?
In response to Xirre
Xirre wrote:
MDC wrote:

I'm lazy as hell and I know it but I don't give up. Does that mean I'm not as lazy as I think I am?

That's just procrastination; a sophisticated form of laziness.
In response to Reformist
Reformist wrote:
Xirre wrote:
MDC wrote:

That's just procrastination; a sophisticated form of laziness.

Makes sense.
In response to Xirre
I'm the same way. I can be very lazy at times, but I also never give up :)
In response to MDC
MDC wrote:

^

This thread turned into a motivational thread.
DON'T BE LAZY AND FINISH YOUR WORK.
In response to UPD4T3
UPD4T3 wrote:
MDC wrote:

^

This thread turned into a motivational thread.
DON'T BE LAZY AND FINISH YOUR WORK.

I do what I want. I'll be lazy if I want! >:(
In response to UPD4T3
I will I will D: But first I must fly to Canada and visit my fiancee for the holidays!
Page: 1 2