ID:17866

Still looking for some suggested material and guild members =).

I've gotten 4 different sets completed, the most recent being a roof set. I'm currently working on some basic terrains, objects, and eventually another roof texture- I may be redoing the wooden one.

I'm looking for some members in order to increase the links to my page, and in turn my files, in order for people to obtain the resources more easily as well as request them- Also you can post your own works on the forums, and if you want you can join up as a fellow artist, and help contribute to the community as well; I mean, why should my style and works be the only ones available freely to the public? They should have a choice of variety. So if you want to contribute, and have some skills in creating graphics that are easy and usable by the community in a wide range, feel free to show your stuff in the off-topic section of the guild forums; (The graphics posted in Personal Creations is not to be used by the public); And if i ask, or you request, to join the team as a fellow contributor- great! The more the merrier!

Also, the more guild members, the more accessible the files and forums are to those who don't know about the Public Resources that are currently available. And with more variety being available due to multiple contributors, the guild can supply a wide selection to the public. So join up people!

Anyways, i hope the graphics already available are of some use to you all, and i hope to get the stockpile of them higher and higher.

The Guy
- Karnlor
Do you make your work in photoshop?
Yes, it allows me a large variety of techniques. I can do pixel work and even large scale images at the same time. It's a good program.
Animated waves crashing on a beach would be neat.
Well, I'd kinda like to have some large top-down trees, basically bits of leaves and large branches/roots that can spread out over multiple tiles. (Think of the trunk of the tree being 1 whole tile, sometimes even 2x2 or 3x3.) Even having a few leaves that could be overlapped there would be great. Branches and roots would be a bonus, maybe even a good forest floor pattern.
Oy, texture animations.. I'll try my hand at that. So far i've stuck to stationary. Sitting idly without doing graphics other than basics for the years might just have make it a tad difficult, but i'll give it a go.
[Edit: PS- Is the forum broken? Iunno, cause there is, afterall, a request forum there lol. Not to be finicky]

And to Lummox, Top down, kind of like the roof's i've made?

And by "bits of leaves and large branches" you mean not full-blown canopies? But rather a web of sorts in branch form? I'll look up some references to figure that out.

And i've made a tree, rocks, and a bush. I'll finish up some cacti, and some other objects later.

Tell me if you see any unpleasing about the tree. It's not to your specifications though. I'll start on yours later.
Well, would you make like individual things?

Or do they all have to be like terrain and stuff?

Because if so, I would greatly appreciate if you made something like this:
http://www.failedfate.com/HUD.bmp
(It's head-up display that you will be able to drop spell onto and hotkey them.)

Except, better. But basically that kind of layout. I would like it to be shaded and the vines/trunk have more details. If you could, I would really appreciate it.
Well, so far all that's been requested is terrain and stuff. But it is in fact a Public Graphic Resources in essence and most suggestions i do create will be the ones usable by everyone- [not a title screen for bleach game, for example]- so i'd have to make it in a way so that it's usable by everyone else too. Otherwise i'd have to rename my guild and intentions to PRIVATE Graphic Resources.

Sure, i'll do your hud. But i hope you don't mind if other's who cant find a decent hud layout to be allowed to use/edit it too.
Thank you :D.
Of course not. Why would I mind? I mean, you made it.So of course I wouldn't mind.

Once again, thank you a lot. I really appreciate it.
[Edit: Changed the file, made it brighter] (it'll appear even brighter once transfered into icon format. Png is kinda darkened.)

Your Hud is on the file list, Dalze. I'm not sure who else would use such a thing, But eh. It's still for public use.

It uses up a bit of colors. But it looks good 'nough i think.
Is the house done?
No it is not, i'm doing homework, and i've been doing the other sets with higher priority. (Ones that are more difficult) That, and asking for something ten times can make people uncooperative; But i'm going to do it anyways, as i know it wouldn't be nice not to do it out of spite.
well since you havent started yet can you make te house something liek the example wall set.png but with a red top
can u make me a dbz world tournament arena you should know whats that like I think.