ID:184416

Im not sure where this goes,if anywhere...
I sent an email asking for help but Im guessing it didint go through...

Im just wondering can I be banned from the byond members page? I dont see how,or evan why I would be. Just it wont let me view anything related the any byond memberspage. I tried In three diffrent browsers too! Can anyone give me some help? I'd like to be able to use what time I have left!

Thanks in ahead.
I would wait awhile they don't sit around and read the support emailas all day atleast i don't think so :D but i am pretty sure theywill answer you soon enough.
In response to A.T.H.K
No,This was like a few weeks back I sent this in. I tried twice.

Also,I forgot to mention in the last post..

Dream seeker wont let me connect to any online games..
actually,I cant evan run a game of my own!

I tried everythign from taking down my firewall and all.. Please help if you can.
=)
In response to Chek
Try opening 5 or more byond.exes and try to connect to a game see if that helps.
Chek wrote:
Im just wondering can I be banned from the byond members page?

Nope. You cannot be banned from the BYOND Members page as such. The Terms of Service state that BYOND staff may decide to revoke Membership entirely in serious cases, but as you can see you still have your Membership. =)

Posts or entire blogs can be removed from the front page listing, but that's a different thing altogether. Your $15 paid for having the blog, not being listed on the front page. Do you see "have your posts listed on the front page" on the features page? I don't. =)

Anyway, I'm afraid I can't answer your question, but fill out the support form at http://www.byond.com/support/support.cgi if you haven't already and they'll get back to you. (The emails don't get read; they just send an autoresponse. There's a link to the support form at the bottom of them.)