ID:185027

I think my bios is overheating so I have 2 questions: 1) How can I check? I've downloaded 'speedfan' but can't figure it out. And 2.) If so, what can I do about it?

I believe the bios is overheating because my PC keeps restarting itself.
Do you mean perhaps that your motherboard is overheating, i really dont think that your BIOS can overheat. I'd suggest opening the case and feeling the side of your cpu's heatsink. If its too hot i'd suggest getting a new fan or putting a desk fan next to the comptuer with the case off and see if it restarts then.
In response to Critical
it's more likely the power supply. although your cpu can overheat and shut down the computer, in almost all my experience i've never see it:D It's always the psu's that go out for me :/
In response to Jerico2day
My CPU has overheated and restarted before... Only when I forgot to dust the Heatsink.

Now, the BIOS is sort of like a program installed on your motherboard... so it wouldn' be overheating. You should look into the cooling in your computer. Make sure there aren't "whirlpools" of hot air, make sure all of the fans are working properly, and make sure that dust is cleared out of heatsinks!

If it's not that, then maybe your PSU is crapping out on you.